Ebola

yea cause Ebola is all over the african continent
mean.gif
are yall ignorant to not know africa is a large *** CONTINENT and that its idiotic to group all those ******* countries together?

Top to the bottom of Africa is 5,000 miles. NC to Cali is slightly less than 3,000 miles

Ebola is in west Africa btw
bruh i work in the medical field

and a patient was heading to South Africa to go on a safari with his wife

the dude next to him started saying all types of dumb **** about ebola

dude quickly hit him with the bruh do your research its in west africa 

haven't been to work all week so im pretty sure the stupid questions 

has only begun 

before i went on vacation had dudes that donate blood ask are we doing any testing on it

and im like dude we been testing for AIDS and other diseases before i was born

aint **** changed 
mean.gif

(i live in Dallas by the way) 

@ DEBS168

Yes there are direct flights to Africa but it depends on the country and airline. I recently took a 12 hour flight from Dulles to Addis Ababa on Ethiopian Airlines. I loved their new Boeing 777 btw.

But it usually goes by coloninaztion and facility. French speaking countries go to or through France and etc. I usually go to Paris for a layover before getting to Guinea. But i cant travel there now, obviously.

That will change soon though, hopefully.

Last edited:
Als- support, Facebook challenge, donations

Ebola - criticism, jokes, fear.

:smh: :smh:

Word, the support for a disease that mainly affects old white men versus something seen as coming from the "Old Dark Continent".

If there was an even standard of care this wouldn't be an issues.

2nd person confirmed for Ebola in Dallas this morning.

A healthcare worker in the hospital supposedly.

Let's see how this goes. :smh:

Second person has contracted Ebola. Health care worker that treated the guys that died has shown first signs of Ebola.

Word, the support for a disease that mainly affects old white men versus something seen as coming from the "Old Dark Continent".

If there was an even standard of care this wouldn't be an issues.

You're right. If certain countries in Africa could ever get their **** together, then we definitely wouldn't have these issues. I mean, Nigeria got it under control. what's everyone else's excuse?

You're right. If certain countries in Africa could ever get their **** together, then we definitely wouldn't have these issues. I mean, Nigeria got it under control. what's everyone else's excuse?
lolwut?

My sarcasm meter is broken. Are you serious?

Google "apartheid"

Reactions: wr
lolwut?

My sarcasm meter is broken. Are you serious?

Google "apartheid"

And Apartheid was what to do with an Ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone? That's what we're talking about here. Dude brought up care standards. Stop trying to lump other unrelated things into this.

I think Duncan would have lived if they diagnosed him the first time he went to the Hospital. By the time they knew he had it, it was far too late.

Dallas response to this whole thing is disgusting, I guarantee others in the area will test positive soon.

:smh:

You were right 8)

Ever wonder why the US government holds the patent for Ebola? Ever wonder why syphilis was created and tested on black men in the Tuskegee experiments? Strange how no black people have survived. Strange how all of these "viruses" are found in the lush areas of Africa in which the Chinese and US are purchasing these lands in an alarming rate. Africa is portrayed to be this savage place yet the US has devoured a majority of its natural resources. Get rid of the people, take over the land. Profit at the cost of human life which isn't valued to say the least. **** The vaccine if they ever make it.

And Apartheid was what to do with an Ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone? That's what we're talking about here. Dude brought up care standards. Stop trying to lump other unrelated things into this.
you act as of the most of the continent hasn't been under various regimes, stripped of its resources, enslaved by European (you brought up sierra Leone) and had parts of its histry erased.

Im not saying it is NONE of their own fault... But youre saying its ALL of their fault.

Ever wonder why the US government holds the patent for Ebola? Ever wonder why syphilis was created and tested on black men in the Tuskegee experiments? Strange how no black people have survived. Strange how all of these "viruses" are found in the lush areas of Africa in which the Chinese and US are purchasing these lands in an alarming rate. Africa is portrayed to be this savage place yet the US has devoured a majority of its natural resources. Get rid of the people, take over the land. Profit at the cost of human life which isn't valued to say the least. **** The vaccine if they ever make it.
Legitimate sources for conspiracy theories, please. 

It shoudnt be a surprise that its popping up here and there. Air travel and whatnot is too frequent nowadays for any disease not to travel. Its not going to affect the masses (from a doctor I saw on CNN or Fox) but they want it to affect as little people as possible.

They also said technically their protocols of monitoring people in Dallas who had contact with Mr. Duncan worked as the new patient is already in care. Now the job is to take these isolated cases and keep them as isolated as possible. More cases are bound to pop up, and although a lot of false reports will come as well as anyone who has traveled to West Africa and is sick after will assume ebola.

ever think the USA holds the patent because it was a study funded by taxpayer dollars and thus as government domain it is now knowledge secured away from corporate greed?

(an attenuated virus no less, one which is not the same variant/strain which is wrecking West Africa-- and if you read it, it's mostly focused on methods of screening/detection)

want to explain how you think that syphilis was "created"?

care to explain how china originates a bunch of other deadly viruses as well? 

lrn2science

ever think the USA holds the patent because it was a study funded by taxpayer dollars and thus as government domain it is now knowledge secured away from corporate greed?
(an attenuated virus no less, one which is not the same variant/strain which is wrecking West Africa-- and if you read it, it's mostly focused on methods of screening/detection)

want to explain how you think that syphilis was "created"?

care to explain how china originates a bunch of other deadly viruses as well? 

lrn2science

That could be a possibility, But I know for a fact health care cannot thrive without sick individuals.

http://www.cdc.gov/tuskegee/timeline.htm

for the syphilis experiments.

Never said china made anything. I said china is purchasing land at an alarming rate taking over many of these places that are "inhabitable, dangerous, dense with malaria and other diseases."

Back
Top Bottom