ECF BOS @ DET Game 3 (1-1): Battle shifts to the Palace

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^^exactly what I'm talking about....Some of you Piston fan's need to get your knowledge up. Wait, I forgot. A good portion of NT is filled with kids
laugh.gif

And WHAT exactly are you talking about?

I was responding to....
Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

I mean the knicks had three different rivalries in the 90's...how boring can a team like that be?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

isnt this celtics vs pistons? why are the sorry knicks even being talked about in this thread
I concur. Get at me when you're back in the playoffs Knicks supporters.
laugh.gif

the pistons dont care.... they simply dont care if they go back to the finals or not... they are content with the 2004 championship... boston is bruising thosebutt cheeks right now...

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Dang, Boston held Detroit to only 32 points in the 1st half?
eek.gif

I think the Pistons are being out rebound. I can't get a hold of the box score.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

^^exactly what I'm talking about....Some of you Piston fan's need to get your knowledge up. Wait, I forgot. A good portion of NT is filled with kids
laugh.gif

And WHAT exactly are you talking about?

I was responding to....
Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

I mean the knicks had three different rivalries in the 90's...how boring can a team like that be?
laugh.gif

Ok. But truthfully, the Eastern Conference style of basketball is not that exciting....coming from a long time Pistons fan.
The only real exciting team in the East during the 90's would have to be the Chicago Bulls. Sorry dude

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

Did this man just say Isiah was the greatest lil big man until a guy named Chris Paul came along?

smh.gif

laugh.gif
we aint talking about who was the most exciting team in the east, nah really the Bulls?, Thanks I never knew that
grin.gif
...SMH the question at hand was involving boredom with the knicks and the knicksonly in the 90's...

Question: When did Bill Russel adopt KG?

and honestly, ESPN, this is gettin outta hand. Having a pure love fest with no reporter as your halftime piece....what good does this do for those watching thegame? And no I ain't mad, its just ridiculous at this point....

The 90's Knicks were boring... let's be serious here. Nothing about watching Patrick Ewing, Starks, or Childs screamed excitement.

As far as bringing up the Bulls...I never said that statement was talking about who was the most exciting team. I only mentioned it to point out that theentire play of the conference was boring.

Anyhow, this is the Bos vs Det thread so no need to continue with the side commentary.

laugh.gif

that's because the EC had all the good teams in the 90's: Bulls, Heat, Knicks, Pacers... Pistons don't have a rivalry in the 00'scuz all the EC teams have been pretty crappy or inconsistent....look at the west, all rivalries in the 00's are there cuz alot of good teams therethroughout the decade....i'm sure if there were mote than 1 EC power this decade, pistons games be alot more entertaining (and as an aside, i think thereason why the pistons have under-achieved this decade is probably because there is no rivalry for them in the EC)

but anyways, let's get back to this game and celtics vs. pistons. no need to bring up the knicks anymore.....

now why couldn't the celtics play this way in cleveland or atlanta? maybe that home loss in game 2 was the best thing to happen to them in theplayoffs?.....woke them up? then again, maybe it's detroit being detroit again.....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

now why couldn't the celtics play this way in cleveland or atlanta? maybe that home loss in game 2 was the best thing to happen to them in the playoffs?.....woke them up? then again, maybe it's detroit being detroit again.....

I think a lot of it has to do with the Pistons offense not clicking right now.

"I'm gunna boo that. I'm gunna boo that right now. BoOOooOOO!"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom