Eddie Johnson: "Kobe is the best offensive player ever."

Originally Posted by MarsIV

indifferent.gif
Okay, do you just go on a hating rampage against anyone who has ever played not named Kobe Bryant? Of all the haters on NT, you're the worst. You don't even attempt to hide your hate by saying stuff like "he's good, but...", it's like your proud to be a hater. Today you were pointing out how LeBron had 1 assist early in the game, but the other day when he had a triple-double you were calling him a stats padder who doesn't care about winning. So literally no matter what he does, you will be hating.
indifferent.gif

Typical LeBronze stan. This thread has nothing to do with LeBronze, yet you still find a way to bring him up. Someone warn this cat for trolling.
This thread claims that Kobe is the best ever, i.e. that he is better than any other player ever, and therefore I can mention any player in thisdiscussion. But this thread also has something to do with you hating with a passion, and I gave another example of that.

This thread claims that Kobe is the best ever, i.e. that he is better than any other player ever, and therefore I can mention any player in this discussion

Exactly. So how does LeBronze fit in a discussion of the best ever?

Originally Posted by FYALADY

No. I mean MJ stans.
that's simply because he's the goat.
we wanna be like mike. lol
Maybe in your mind..ever heard of Dr. J, Russel and Magic?

This thread claims that Kobe is the best ever, i.e. that he is better than any other player ever, and therefore I can mention any player in this discussion
This thread claims that kobe is the best OFFENSIVE player ever which I don't agree with but its not that big of a deal. Just one man opinion.

I believe Oscar Robertson averaged a triple-double in a season. I believe Kareem is the points leader. I believe Wilt scored 100 points in a game. Being agreat scorer does NOT make you a great offensive player. For that reason, I believe Magic was the best offensive player.

..and to add to the fire, until I see some "Kobe rules", no. Ironically, the only time since that an entire team was devoted to stopping such adominant player was when we first witnessed the "Hack-a-Shaq"

the only time since that an entire team was devoted to stopping such a dominant player was when we first witnessed the "Hack-a-Shaq"
hack a shaq was a situational play to put shaq on the free throw line. teams werent using this tactic until the end of games. you make it seemas if all teams did for 48 minutes was foul him.

Originally Posted by MarsIV

Exactly. So how does LeBronze fit in a discussion of the best ever?
He fits just as much as Kobe, that is doesn't fit at all, considering that MJ is better from any way you choose to look at it.

Once again, trying to limit this discussion by saying that Kobe is better offensive player than MJ is almost as wrong as saying that he was a better overallplayer.

People are actually beginning to use MJ defense as a decoy and think that by saying that MJ was a better overall player, but a worse offensive player, theyhave a better case or that they sound more fair. I would've never thought that I would see the day when MJ's defense would be the overrated part of hisgame and his offense underrated.

Kobe extremists are much worse than MJ stans as people here like to call them. At least MJ stans have the facts on their side.. But mention any sort of a factto a Kobe extremist that shows MJ was better, and he'll say that you're a number cruncher and/or hide behind something else that can be discussed butnever really proven and wait for other Kobe extremists to reply and agree with them. Because God knows that there is no shortage of them here, since Kobeextremists probably outnumber MJ and LeBron stans combined.

Back
Top Bottom