Eddie Johnson: "Kobe is the best offensive player ever."

Link

found this link on InsideHoops
" I guess I'm fine with MJ getting the label best ever, but I really don't see much difference. Kobe is the best offensive player ever. Maybe you can say MJ was more ruthless, but even that is close. I just don't see much difference. I know Bron's putting up great numbers, but Kobe is on a another level. The ease in which he makes everything look is amazing, and defensively, he can lock down anyone he wants. I just don't see much of a difference".
wow
smh.gif

I love Money as much as the next man, but there are things Kobe is better at, Im sorry. MJ is still the greatest though.

why even bother posting this? we already know how much chaos this is going to cause, just leave it alone.

I don't see why you're getting mad.
It's just his opinion.

But you know this is just going to get people arguing over nothing

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Link

found this link on InsideHoops
" I guess I'm fine with MJ getting the label best ever, but I really don't see much difference. Kobe is the best offensive player ever. Maybe you can say MJ was more ruthless, but even that is close. I just don't see much difference. I know Bron's putting up great numbers, but Kobe is on a another level. The ease in which he makes everything look is amazing, and defensively, he can lock down anyone he wants. I just don't see much of a difference".
wow
smh.gif

Bulls, man come on, you gonna need witness protection when the Cavs fans come in here. Make a run for it bro.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

why even bother posting this? we already know how much chaos this is going to cause, just leave it alone.

indifferent.gif
at the thread starter

This moron isn't the first guy to disrespect Jordan like this. Kenny Smith said that George Gervin and Kobe Bryant were both better scorers than Jordan. Iguess it's just them trying to keep their jobs and keep the ratings high, people are bored with hearing that MJ was the greatest over the past couple ofdecades so they have to come with some outrageous claims, no matter how wrong they are.

Anyway, the only thing Kobe has on Jordan offensively is 3 point shooting.

man, people can't have opinions anymore?

it's not like he said Danny Granger (no offense) was the best ever. Kobe is AT LEAST in the discussion. sheesh.

really hurt ur feelings, huh Bulls3peatreapeat?
if u arent complaining about how stern made the league soft, ur posting about how jordan is the best ever
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

This moron isn't the first guy to disrespect Jordan like this. Kenny Smith said that George Gervin and Kobe Bryant were both better scorers than Jordan. I guess it's just them trying to keep their jobs and keep the ratings high, people are bored with hearing that MJ was the greatest over the past couple of decades so they have to come with some outrageous claims, no matter how wrong they are.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

really hurt ur feelings, huh Bulls3peatreapeat?
if u arent complaining about how stern made the league soft, ur posting about how jordan is the best ever
laugh.gif
smh.gif

im not even gonna comment on u b
smh.gif

BTW my fav. player today is KB...

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Well Magic Johnson is a better team player than MJ was.

Yeah I said it, crucify me.
ZOMG Michael JOrdAn IZ Za BesT PlaYEr EVAA
MaGIc JohNs0n cOuldNt HolD MJ's J0cK
LULZ

I would never choose a guard as the best offensive player ever.

Centers getting points in the paint and kicking the ball out > Jumpshooting and distributing off the dribble

Shaq is the best offensive player ever, regardless of his arsenal or finesse.

Kobe might be the best offensive guard of all time, not the best offensive player.

Eddie is an idiot. If he wants to know who the best offensive player is, all he has to do is look down the Phoenix Suns' bench and look fornumber fifty-two.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Eddie is an idiot. If he wants to know who the best offensive player is, all he has to do is look down the Phoenix Suns' bench and look for number fifty-two.

Dude, where did your old avy go?!
Noooooo

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Eddie is an idiot. If he wants to know who the best offensive player is, all he has to do is look down the Phoenix Suns' bench and look for number fifty-two.

pike.jpg

clippers legend eric piatkowski
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom