edit: this is stupid

at first i was like what's this dude talking about? but after taking a look at the 3rd pic you can see his hairline is definitely starting to recede.

sucks. i dont know what im gonna do if i start going bald

next season
george_jefferson1.jpg

It's genetics, he can't really do anything about it. I doubt he's sweating it, he can just vacuum the change under his sofa and will have more thanenough to go to Bosley and get it fixed. Since we're talking about hair here, I've never seen another board quite like NT that's obsess about aperson's hairline.
laugh.gif

Ya thats too bad, happens to the best i suppose.

hahaha but dude would look funny with a bald head looking like andre agassi running down the court

laugh.gif
man it be his barber or people cutting his hair pushing his wig backevery time he need a cut......
thats why when i get my taper my barber know not to line me up because i got the straight edge here at the crib n i can do it myself.

Will he go MJ or Kobe?

I swear Kobe's hairline gets pushed back every season.

koberookie.jpg

Kobe is smart though, he cuts it low so you can't really tell.

You see how high up he wears his sweatband? It coincides with his hairline.

Line up is OBVIOUSLY PS'd here. This doesn't even look like him really.

lebron_gq_600.jpg

I think its the amount of times he goes to the barber... since he's always on television he always wants a fresh cut even when he doesnt need it with thatsaid... Dude from everybody hates chris has the best lineup on tv period

yea I know kobe's hairline def moonwalking also, but he cuts his hair soo low and he evens it out
laugh.gif

black people are lucky though, they just get rid of everything and they look fine, us pale folks though, its a travesty

Back
Top Bottom