EDM festival Electric Zoo cancelled after two deaths

thank god i didnt go this year (was only planning on going sunday - the best day)

my whole facebook is blown with sad statuses
laugh.gif

Cant wait til this phase is over. I like EDM music, When the beat stops its fire. But i really think its a phase, the festivals I mean.

Standing around for hours jumping ip and down isnt my cup of tea...

EDC in Vegas is another story though...

Last edited:
I pretty much expected people to die though which is the sad thing. Twitter is ******g terrible today with the "I want my money back" or "you should know how to be more responsible while rolling" tweets...

At least I know Rock the Bells won't be cancelled over bs like this

Don't care. It was their fault for taking Molly. This may sound harsh but any smart person will say no to such a pointless drug.

I hope it doesn't get shut down permanently before I turn 18, always wanted to go since I found out about it.

Last edited:
Tough to feel bad.

People do go crazy at these things and don't know how to control themselves.

Heard security was atrocious as well.

Last edited:
You guys dont get it: REAL molly is supposed to be PURE mdma. Mdma is NOT lethal. 95% of ALL molly has ZERO mdma. Not only is it not pure mdma, THERE IS NONE IN IT AT ALL. The "molly" people consume at these concerts consists of speed, meth and research chemicals that give you a similar high.

When you mix unfamiliar research chemicals with dehydration and alcohol, these are the results.

But continue thinking "molly" is a date rape drug or makes you sweat profusely because Rick Ross and Trinidad James told you so.

Hard drugs are dangerous. I don't know why people just don't do some mushrooms when they go to these things.

You guys dont get it: REAL molly is supposed to be PURE mdma. Mdma is NOT lethal. 95% of ALL molly has ZERO mdma. Not only is it not pure mdma, THERE IS NONE IN IT AT ALL. The "molly" people consume at these concerts consists of speed, meth and research chemicals that give you a similar high.

When you mix unfamiliar research chemicals with dehydration and alcohol, these are the results.

But continue thinking "molly" is a date rape drug or makes you sweat profusely because Rick Ross and Trinidad James told you so.

Why do you seem upset?

Back
Top Bottom