Eggplant Air Pippen II - How rare, and who's got love?

Originally Posted by Jrunk

I really hope the 2 og coloways come back out....do anyone know if nike will rereretro'n these?

Nike announced that they'd retro again last year but no dates were given. I missed them the last time they came out.

After wearing these a few times as beaters, they look like they've been worn every day since the Reagan administration. The material wears terribly (as I kind of expected when I got them...remember from page 1 I got them for $27 at a Nike Outlet), and the level of comfort evaporated very quickly. Looks like I got me a perfect pair of kicks to wear while working on the cars this year! Should at least be fairly easy to get oil and crap off of them lol!

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

I picked up a pair for $40 a few weeks ago. Regret that purchase.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

to keep it funky, they aren't even that bad....but its that pippen and purple is 
ohwell.gif

they got away with it with da pippen I's because da majority of that shoe was black and white, but these? reach...

hell da OG colors aren't even that super popular for them to pump these outta no wear...da HOH durabuck black

and red ones were a whole lot better.

I actually love the pippen 2 shoes im a big fan of the nike pippen 2 - 4 ... especially the 3s i need a pair ... i knew these would linger and the price would drop im plotting on a pair now

they dont look that bad i think u guys are hating mostly cuz u seen it in outlets chill out we love shoes remember

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

Originally Posted by Jrunk

I really hope the 2 og coloways come back out....do anyone know if nike will rereretro'n these?

Nike announced that they'd retro again last year but no dates were given. I missed them the last time they came out.

O Ok...I ask cause I saw some dude with a fresh pair of the white n red pair the other day so I thought they was droppin soon or did already on the low

Nike needs to get on releasing OG cw's ASAP.. Classic shoe

And the Eggplants are an abomination of Obama's nation
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nykid2387

These get no love

Enough man.  It's against the rules to just keep bumping threads with BS little replies just to bump up your post count.  It wastes space on the first page and bumps threads with no new info just wasting everybody's time.  It's completely obvious, just chill already. Mad annoying when dudes pull this !@#$  You got like 12 posts up in a row.

Yep, hot the outlet in CT too, love the eggplant stuff but not so much on these, although i do love the shoe in general

never was a huge fan of the retro+ colorways but i did manage to scoop up this colorway off the bay. only colorway i cared to have
nike-air-pippen-ii_.jpg

sick.gif
only pippen that will ever matter imo are the pip 1s. and they did those horribly on the retro tip so therefore pippen bball shoes are obsolete now.

I picked a pair of these up for $20. I had the og black-black-red swoosh colorway back in the day. I plan on just wearing them to ball in during league in the fall.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

never was a huge fan of the retro+ colorways but i did manage to scoop up this colorway off the bay. only colorway i cared to have
nike-air-pippen-ii_.jpg

^Def the best colorway of this shoe.
pimp.gif

While eggplant dosent work on these, I think an eggplant/black version on the Pippen IV with a gradient fade would look dope. I love the material the upper is made of and these were just sooo comfortable. Nike really needs to retro this shoe.
pippen4_wht_5.jpg

20110310152926368.jpg

pippen4_white_grey_red.jpg

895.jpg

894.jpg

897.jpg

Got the white/red... They need to drop the Orlando colorway though. It's too bad the 2's don't get enough respect -__-

I'm all for the 4 retro though, but in OG colorways. Seen a few go cheap on eBay recently but I couldn't cop at the time

Back
Top Bottom