"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

somethings gonna have to give...if they can't get 78 pairs for the price the customer paid for it they're gonna have to issue a full refund....

Notice that dude scf2009 or whatever his name is is quick to reply the moment someone bad-talks his site, but as soon as this info pops up he's nowhere tobe found. kinda conspicuous. I'll definitely be glued to this thread tomorrow.

ok...
thts whts up with osneaker, i think i m just going to claim a dispute on paypal then~
i dont even wnt them no more, i got my own pair already, and they r giving out this kind of sh*t~
no more man, thts ridiculous...
smh

s dubl...naw it wasn't toward u man...LOL...I was sayin they @$%# up...you know my bad...nevermind I'm high...LOL

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

s dubl...naw it wasn't toward u man...LOL...I was sayin they @$%# up...you know my bad...nevermind I'm high...LOL

all good....

this thread is not going to end well.
nerd.gif

noSneaks - lettin the 9.5 go for $450. plus processing, handling, packaging, and shipping..

better fill them orders maaane

getatme

Wow osneakers really dropped the ball on this one. I am sorry to anyone who did business with them. This was just plain wrong. More so for those people whoare in DC/NYC/Cali who really didnt have a chance to grab these.

Damn, their rep is destroyed with this.

I Feel sorry for those people that ordered from them. I guess next time people won't let "hype" get the best of them.

yea man they were taking preorders since nov or something... people who ordered from them might make out better if they can get a refund... prices on ebay aredecent or they can get them from the buy/sell forum

smh.gif
plenty people tried to warn yall....everybody also looking for a ez/cheap way out...

9.5 and 10 holla at me

Originally Posted by bigj505

doesnt sound very good... not good at all
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

onseaker F.T.M.F.L...
$250 pre-order FIVE months before release and osneaker still can't fulfill ALL orders...this should be interesting
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom