"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

hey is this solexclusive.com legit cuz they still have eggs in sz 10,11.5 stocked for 250 shipped let me know.

Those that missed out on the eggplant foams hit me up!
8.5, 9, 10, 10.5
No Kobe in Utah.
Helping the NT community!

bkynstylebaby....is 2 legit to quit...sorry i had to do it....LOL...good dude though

lookin to trade DS Foams BLK/RED sz 13 for either DS Catus or Blk/Red in 11.5 or 12

just sold mine for 220
smh.gif
@ that i aint even get to wear em yet

gotta recop during the summer (if i can)...know prices are going to be
alien.gif
by then

Originally Posted by reeeem0

just sold mine for 220
smh.gif
@ that i aint even get to wear em yet

gotta recop during the summer (if i can)...know prices are going to be
alien.gif
by then
eek.gif

These are only gonna go up durin the summer
smh.gif
get them now while you can, shoes always go up durin the summer

I have one sz 11.5 ds pair out of the 5 that I bought.

I hooked up 4 NTers already, 1 more left.

Retail plus tax and shipping. Pm me.

Hey guys, would you say that foamposites are worth the 154$ price tag? I wanna buy them to ball in, but I have hyperdunks.. Is it that worth it?

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Hey guys, would you say that foamposites are worth the 154$ price tag? I wanna buy them to ball in, but I have hyperdunks.. Is it that worth it?

as long as they real pretty much any foam is worth $154..just outta curiousity which ones...?

Heads up NY - I don't know if it's a far and wide occurrence, but VIM in my neighborhood (Tremont in the BX) got a FSR of these and put them out today.Like I said I don't know if it's at all of them but it's worth a shot, just wanted to help out.

I'll pay 215 for some eggplants, but I wanna pick them up! Holla if u stay in the miami area.

Originally Posted by scramblinthemandolin

Heads up NY - I don't know if it's a far and wide occurrence, but VIM in my neighborhood (Tremont in the BX) got a FSR of these and put them out today. Like I said I don't know if it's at all of them but it's worth a shot, just wanted to help out.

thanks for the heads up. Got my 2nd pair of eggplants today from VIM

Back
Top Bottom