"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Nosneaker is wack. I haven't seen anything like that on NT in my 8 years here.

20% off....dude said u could use the 20% to buy the 1/2 Cent but he chargin $350 a pair.... $280 + shippin.......****

They might as well have a 50% off coupon and mark up their shoes to like 600 lol.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

There's a size 10 up on SH < click there
guess u didnt try to add to cart huh? tried this past weekend and got the uh uh uh uh playboy
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

didn't realize that

thats what happens when you count your chickens before they hatch

stop selling shoes u dont have

feel sorry for everyone who got F'd in the A

for all those people who were looking for these and saying "i'll pay retail" has anybody came through on NT and hooked you up for retail?

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by scf2009

Swerv1n if you or anyone else ordered the eggplant foams you can use the 20% off on the 1/2 cents if you wish not that many more of the 1/2 cents in stock but still a few remain
$350 x .80 = $280
laugh.gif
roll.gif

$350 x .80 = 70...

$350 X .20 = 280... 2 and 8 are no were near each other on the keyboard...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

$350 x .80 = $280
$350 x .20 = $70...

And 2 and 8 are one key apart on the number pad.

LMAO off at dude trying to check you on your math and getting it completely wrong (since you were obviously right in the first place). Makes me want to goback to teaching high school math... kids these days...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by scf2009

Swerv1n if you or anyone else ordered the eggplant foams you can use the 20% off on the 1/2 cents if you wish not that many more of the 1/2 cents in stock but still a few remain
$350 x .80 = $280
laugh.gif
roll.gif

$350 x .80 = 70...

$350 X .20 = 280... 2 and 8 are no were near each other on the keyboard...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

$350 x .80 = $280
$350 x .20 = $70...

And 2 and 8 are one key apart on the number pad.

LMAO off at dude trying to check you on your math and getting it completely wrong (since you were obviously right in the first place). Makes me want to go back to teaching high school math... kids these days...
smh.gif
Young and dumb, the fool does not know that .80 is 20% off, stupid kids.LOL

The sign of the times, this sneaker game is going to the birds. I'm done after the cb34's.
V.I.M one of the most reputable sneaker stores in NYC has got a restock of the varsity foams, but here's the catch they're charging $250 + tax.
smh.gif

i called the CORP office & spoke to the buyer, and tried to get a explanation for the mark-up & he couldn't give me one, those greedy bastards.
or
ask for the VIM district manager & let him know that NYers don't appreciate the mark up!
(For those who care, soon we're gonna have retail spots charging Mom & Pop prices, we must stop this before it begins!)

aight. so i know the foamposite material forms to yur foot after a while but will it remold? cuz i'm thinkin' bout tradin' my foams for theflightposites in the same colors b/c they're mad comfortable & look a lil better on my foot + they're lower in value nd aren't hyped likecrazy..

Originally Posted by soLefullboDie

aight. so i know the foamposite material forms to yur foot after a while but will it remold? cuz i'm thinkin' bout tradin' my foams for the flightposites in the same colors b/c they're mad comfortable & look a lil better on my foot + they're lower in value nd aren't hyped like crazy..

keep the foams chief (stop wearing them tho) and still buy the flights... in a yr or even a few months, u can sell ur foams for more than u paid for them.
pimp.gif

Been lookin for a size 12.5 for less than 300. Can't find em anywhere cept for flightclub. Anyone know if anybody got em?

aight. so i know the foamposite material forms to yur foot after a while but will it remold? cuz i'm thinkin' bout tradin' my foams for the flightposites in the same colors b/c they're mad comfortable & look a lil better on my foot + they're lower in value nd aren't hyped like crazy..

keep the foams chief (stop wearing them tho) and still buy the flights... in a yr or even a few months, u can sell ur foams for more than u paid for them.
pimp.gif

right now you can sell your foams for more than you paid for them

Originally Posted by joeman1515

pimp.gif

thats assuming his are DS. the key words he use are "so i know the foamposite material forms to yur foot after a while but will itremold" which could hint that he has already worn his pair a couple of times. could be wrong tho.
if his shoes are worn, he wont get more than what he paid. DS pairs still go for the 250 range.

Originally Posted by joeman1515

pimp.gif

thats assuming his are DS. the key words he use are "so i know the foamposite material forms to yur foot after a while but will it remold" which could hint that he has already worn his pair a couple of times. could be wrong tho.
if his shoes are worn, he wont get more than what he paid. DS pairs still go for the 250 range.

good point. unless your dealing with people on the forums they want 220 retail plus shipping for the most part.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

for all those people who were looking for these and saying "i'll pay retail" has anybody came through on NT and hooked you up for retail?

Yeup.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

The sign of the times, this sneaker game is going to the birds. I'm done after the cb34's.
V.I.M one of the most reputable sneaker stores in NYC has got a restock of the varsity foams, but here's the catch they're charging $250 + tax.
smh.gif

i called the CORP office & spoke to the buyer, and tried to get a explanation for the mark-up & he couldn't give me one, those greedy bastards.
or
ask for the VIM district manager & let him know that NYers don't appreciate the mark up!
(For those who care, soon we're gonna have retail spots charging Mom & Pop prices, we must stop this before it begins!)

I went in Saturday morning and bought for retail - sometime after I purchased them, someone went into my local VIM and attempted to buy the entire stock ofthem and was turned down - the next day I go in and they're taken out of the window and they're $250. SMH man. This hypebeast %%#$ needs to stop,we're all suffering from a few people's greediness.

Back
Top Bottom