El Cinco de Mayo Thread..vol WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING TONIGHT???

Joined Sep 20, 2006
I'm not hispanic, but I love Cinco de Mayo. It's always an excuse to randomly drink during the middle of the week. To be honest, I think its funny aday to celebrate a battle turns into a drinking night (Americanized FTL).

What are you drinking tonight?

For me...

During the day:

Tonight:

Maybe a shot or two of this (DEAD):

Joined Nov 28, 2007
You don't have finals? I haven't missed a Cinco De Mayo since freshman year of high school. Gonna have to this year.

Joined Oct 27, 2005
My midterm was finished yesterday... Happy Cinco!

coppin a 12pack corona for tommorow

Joined Oct 9, 2008
Ohhh *$!% thats right it's the 5th.

I cant do anything fun... math test tomorrow(the 6th) morning at 8:30 am. FML.

Joined Oct 8, 2003
Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I'm not hispanic, but I love Cinco de Mayo. It's always an excuse to randomly drink during the middle of the week. To be honest, I have no idea what it's for (someone school me) but it is appreciated.

What are you drinking tonight?

For me...

During the day:

Tonight:

Maybe a shot or two of this:
Cinco de Mayo celebrates the day that the outnumbered Mexicans defeated the French at the battle of puebla in 1862. It's not really celebratedin Mexico outside of Puebla. It's not even a federal holiday. People in the states OD on it.

jumpshot

Banned
Joined Apr 7, 2009
Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

The Most Interesting Man in the World
. I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis. That'swhat imma be drinkin' too.

Joined Dec 26, 2004
"The Most Interesting Man in the World" looks like he has some R Kelly tendencies. Stay legal, my friends.

Joined Jul 2, 2002
A lot of my friends have finals and I finished doing all school related things yesterday so I think I gotta wait.

Might make some Jose margaritas during the day (I know, I know) Then grab some Dos Equis for tonight

Joined Apr 15, 2008
Originally Posted by TraSoul82

"The Most Interesting Man in the World" looks like he has some R Kelly tendencies. Stay legal, my friends.
this ad is working....I really think this dude is that gramps thatnever lost his swag

Joined May 31, 2004
"i dont always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer dos equis....stay thirsty my friends"

prolly XX or modelo

Joined Jun 29, 2008
I don't think this is a holiday but I'm going to a BeerBQ tonight so I can relieve some stress from finals and hang out with friends before everyonegoes home.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now