Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Originally Posted by shogun

I need to be able to carry more items.  I like collecting stuff and now the stuff gets too heavy for me and Lydia both to carry.  Only having 2 places to store stuff is a pain.
Dragons are easy to kill now.  Freaking bears are tougher for me to fight 
laugh.gif
Buy Breezehome in Whiterun for 5,000 gold.  Has a chest that holds alot of stuff and you can just throw random stuff on the floor and tables.

word of mutha f'in advice....NEVER, NEVER become a vampire....
story cliffs
-I wanted to become a vampire (because I was one in Oblivion also) and it took me 2+hours because I wasnt contracting the disease from blocking

-finally contracted disease, was extremely happy...i knew all the basics and everything (vampire levels, moves etc)

-it was okay but I came to realize that the only cool things about being a vampire is 1. vampire sight (view in darkness) and 2. resist all diseases

-me being an idiot i didnt care, I felt eventually things would get better, I just had to maintain my vampire levels cause the higher they get the less people will talk to me (and become more hostile for that matter)... oh and getting higher in vampire levels doesnt make you stronger or none of that, all it does is make you more resistant to certain things and increase some wack powers

-soooo one time, I guess, I forgot to go back to Level 1 vampire by feeding, and went in to the city as a level 4.

-I go into the city and walk around looking for a place to sell my weapons from my earlier travels, and see absolutely no one. I swear I turned every corner looking for a friendly face to assure to me that nothing weird was going on. I say f it and go into the nearest building only to have the same results, only this time I was given a surprise

-I go down to the lower level/basement, again like an idiot, and see 4 red dots appear on my map....now mind you im a level 25/ conjuration 100, 2 handed 56.... im actually excited to fight some people... im thinking its some sort of side quest where they are assassins.

-turns out the whole town was coming in to assassinate me... i conjure 2 dremora lords or w/e they are called and high tail it to the nearest room asking myself +#! is going on....that is when i remember I am a level 4 vampire -_-

-me and my dremoras dam near killed half the town before they bumrushed (sp?) the room and went ham on me in a corner...

-I learned my lesson and am currently looking for a way to be a werewolf cause it heals vampirism.

BEING A VAMPIRE IS A ILLNESS

there are no positives

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Honestly this game looks like a bunch of running around. Another thing is the "fighting/interaction" looks so unreal. Is this honestly that fun? Inquiring minds would like to know!
I feel you. The fighting animations are very average in first person and aren't good at all in third. But this game is crack tho

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Honestly this game looks like a bunch of running around. Another thing is the "fighting/interaction" looks so unreal. Is this honestly that fun? Inquiring minds would like to know!
I feel you. The fighting animations are very average in first person and aren't good at all in third. But this game is crack tho
yeah the fighting with weapons looks pretty bad - pretty much the same as it did in oblivion. the fighting with magic looks cool though, and overall graphically the game is amazing
very addicting

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

how does one get out of Pegasus mind? 
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i was actually just here. [/color]
Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]there are three stages and all are actually pretty easy. you'll get a staff as your only source of weapon. and really none of the enemies will go after you, they'll go after a version of him. One will be a very tiny him, make the enemy the equal size and you'll pass it. some spirits might be summoned, ignore them and focus on the bad version of his ego.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]second he will be sleeping, having nightmares. use your staff and shoot him. everytime you do an enemy will come out of the woods coming at him. wolf, fire lady, a bandit, etc. when you "kill" them it will change them into one of his good dreams. and kill is just one hit.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the third is a type of arena. dont even worry about the fighting going on the bottom, look straight ahead. you will see some figures. shoot um all.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]once all three are done go talk to the man sitting down.[/color]

Originally Posted by laflech44

laugh.gif
 you can cure vampirism though right?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yea you can. i had to do it, was such a pain in the as-. I got up to level 4 vampirism while trying to go through three quests including the one to get the cure. by the time i found the guy to do the ceremony i had an entire town and a dragon after me. fu-k being a vampire. wack.[/color]

I think I was starting to become a vampire... Not sure how but I caught a sword shot from a Vampire and then later I got dizzy and it said something like "you are starting to have a strange hunger"...

Used the cure disease stuff and haven't had anything else happen.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Joined the Stormcloaks. Finding the ice wraith was difficult. The entire time I was feeling my way blindly through the icy island areas north-east of Windhelm, making sure to avoid those god damn snow sabrecats. Those thing drops me with three hits
indifferent.gif
Just a tip, go to dragonsreach in whiterun and talk to the dude in charge of magic. Buy the spell book clairvoyance. When you have a path set or current mission on your map use the spell and it lights up a pathway to the current goal. Comes in really handy in these snowy areas when you have no idea which way to go.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]anyway to boost your smithing faster? did a couple things for the woman in white run which boosted me... things meaning jobs and what not.[/color]

if this was posted... my bad went 3 pages back, didn't see anything

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i want this game, but don't wanna play it for the amount of time it requires... know what i mean?

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]anyway to boost your smithing faster? did a couple things for the woman in white run which boosted me... things meaning jobs and what not.[/color]
Smithing is probably the easiest skill to level, buy as many iron ingots/ores you can afford and make iron daggers. Repeat till level 100

has anyone become a werewolf?
Yeah its part of the companions, I find it useless against a group of enemies cause you can only heal yourself by killing people then eating them. You can move around alot quicker though, which is good when your horse dies half way during a trip
indifferent.gif
. Also you can turn into a werewolf and still be able to move fast when you carry over the capacity (Just make sure to turn back into a human before you enter a city, or everyone will try and kill you)

Damn dude up there that has 100 conjuration, how?

roll.gif
@ that video

Im a werewolf now, its pretty cool. I dont see any negative effects of having the blood in you. To be one all you have to do is do the companion quests in whiterun.

So.... I redboxed it
laugh.gif

I had to see what all this "Best Game EVAR]" talk was all about .. If i like it or have good first impressions then ill probably cop

I stopped at #32 but some of those were hilarious.  The Grey Beards don't play around. 
eek.gif

I was fighting a dragon a few days ago and it bit into me and ate my upper body.  I was cut in half and my lower body fell to the ground.  I was shocked.

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]there are three stages and all are actually pretty easy. you'll get a staff as your only source of weapon. and really none of the enemies will go after you, they'll go after a version of him. One will be a very tiny him, make the enemy the equal size and you'll pass it. some spirits might be summoned, ignore them and focus on the bad version of his ego.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]second he will be sleeping, having nightmares. use your staff and shoot him. everytime you do an enemy will come out of the woods coming at him. wolf, fire lady, a bandit, etc. when you "kill" them it will change them into one of his good dreams. and kill is just one hit.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the third is a type of arena. dont even worry about the fighting going on the bottom, look straight ahead. you will see some figures. shoot um all.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]once all three are done go talk to the man sitting down.[/color]

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
may your heart always be blessed kind sir.

sidenote: Skyrim guide @ Amazon for 11.90 (currently not in stock but you can still order one and they'll ship it out when the get more)

Ok be honest NT'ers.

Who & which glitches have you guys done to level up quick or to make a ton of gold in this game?
There are so many different glitches in the game right now. Just do a search on youtube 
laugh.gif

McRaptor wrote:

Damn dude up there that has 100 conjuration, how?

Soul Trap on dead bodies levels up very quickly....it looks weird and I honestly don't know what it does, but it definitely beats conjuring creatures over and over again
I sat there for easily 2+ hours doing the Soul Trap spell waiting for it to lower in the given amount exp. but it really didn't lol

dont judge me

Being a vampire seems more like a burden to me.

Werewolf's make it easier to kill enemies, just use shout and they'll run from you.

Gotta get the ring of Hircine and you can change unlimited times a day.

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
may your heart always be blessed kind sir.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
pimp.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Ok be honest NT'ers.

Who & which glitches have you guys done to level up quick or to make a ton of gold in this game?
There are so many different glitches in the game right now. Just do a search on youtube 
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i haven't... usually stay away from gliches, i like playing things straight up. if i wanted things easy, i'd set the difficulty to match.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom