Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Anyone do the College of Winterhold yet? I recommend it if you want some good spells. The quests for it are dope too.

Also, when do the dragons start showing up? I started the main quest but haven't ran into any.

Also, NEVER go near a giant early on. Those dudes will END you in one hit.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

does the college offer enchanting spells too? My game is dual-wielding enchanted axes
Yeah. Even then you can just rip the enchantment from a weapon if you wanted to that way.

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Hopefully I can cop one on black Friday. This is going to destroy my education and social life
laugh.gif
This is why i've put off buying the game so far.  
laugh.gif

I have a test and a project/presentation this week.  I might give in and buy it tomorrow which will be bad news.

I've been waiting for a game like this that will provide at least a hundred hours of gameplay.

This game is terrible 20 hours in so far since release day. Just hit level 23. I'm running around trying to marry the only available redguard in the game just because she is the only one. SMH at me when I'm playing this like a madman while I have HW due
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

This game is terrible 20 hours in so far since release day. Just hit level 23. I'm running around trying to marry the only available redguard in the game just because she is the only one. SMH at me when I'm playing this like a madman while I have HW due
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Here you go follow this:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/Marriage
I said screw and choose a Imperial. The Redguard was a OLD Lady. Sorry I'm taking this game too seriously 

i have my copy and will start it tonight ... don't know what race i want to play with ... which is the best / most powerful ?

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i have my copy and will start it tonight ... don't know what race i want to play with ... which is the best / most powerful ?

Depends, Do you want magic, Fighting or a combination. Each has its own Benefits. I play redguard with Conjuration and Sword/Sheild 

Depends, Do you want magic, Fighting or a combination. Each has its own Benefits. I play redguard with Conjuration and Sword/Sheild 

i want magic ... much easier to chose in Mass Effect
laugh.gif

i been reading up on the elves ... was thinking dark or high elf ... i'm sure i would want to learn how to fight too though ... all magic all the time would prolly get boring ... haven't played an rpg of this caliber ... well ever ... ff9, zeldas ... 

laugh.gif

i been reading up on the elves ... was thinking dark or high elf ... i'm sure i would want to learn how to fight too though ... all magic all the time would prolly get boring ... haven't played an rpg of this caliber ... well ever ... ff9, zeldas ... 

If you want to do fighting & magic..with a bit of stealth on the side, Dark Elf is the best choice.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif

If you want to do fighting & magic..with a bit of stealth on the side, Dark Elf is the best choice.

thanks ... may have to do 2 quests... b/c the high elf w/ alteration, alchemy and conjurgation seems like fun ... and makes me say eff fighting
laugh.gif

To me, the best options go like this:

Combat: Redguard, Orc, Nord

Stealth: Argonian, Khajit, Wood Elf

Magic: High Elf, Breton

All-Around: Dark Elf, Imperial

Will cop when it goes for the low.

I copped Fallout 3 for like $13 at gamestop
laugh.gif

Copped almost every achievement on Fallout 3, too
pimp.gif

what are you guys focusing your perk points on?

i got:

one-hand weapons
smithing
heavy armor
enchanting
restoration

this is what i primarily have been focusing on.

ill be making a 2nd character as well, which will be my "villain"

laugh.gif
im wayyyy too into this game.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

what are you guys focusing your perk points on?

i got:

one-hand weapons
smithing
heavy armor
enchanting
restoration

this is what i primarily have been focusing on.

ill be making a 2nd character as well, which will be my "villain"

laugh.gif
im wayyyy too into this game.

one handed
destruction
heavy armor
smithing
sneak
archery.

Killed my first giant not too long ago.
pimp.gif
I just lured him near the water and he wouldn't go in, just stood there getting angry cause he couldn't get to me.
laugh.gif
I just chilled there shooting him with arrows...and now I have his toe in my inventory. 

Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

Will cop when it goes for the low.

I copped Fallout 3 for like $13 at gamestop
laugh.gif

Copped almost every achievement on Fallout 3, too
pimp.gif

in other words.....you just copped the Greatest Video Game Ever Made By Human Hands. Congrats fam.

as for Skyrim....game is pure unadulterated cold-crush product......if only Fallout had as much draw distance

neways im lvl 4 but i felled a giant and a mammoth.
nerd.gif

not sure how to do spoilers yet so WARNING strategy SPOILER ahead....

so i redboxed this game since i couldn't stand obvlivion i didn't want to fully commit without trying first......

cop skyrim if you havnet already.  just DON'T buy it if you don't own fallout 3 GOTY already.  thats just being %^&-backwards

so i picked the kihijit (cat) class and went about exploring. i chose the cat since you can temporaliy see better at night and i wanted to mess w/ that.

glad i did.

so i was walkin around and bumped into a giant and got swatted like a thousand feet in the air and died.  so i let them be.

then i finished the dragonstone quest and decided to walk towards the mage school for those missions.  as i was wlakin i noticed a giant around a campfire and 2 mammoths w/ him.  so i saved my game and decided to engage in warfare.  i grabbed my bow and went to work.  each hit took the smallest amount you can imagine off his life meter.  so all i did was shoot, wait for him to charge then id run like a little girl up these nearby boulders where he couldn't reach me and repeat the process till he died.  the last few shots on him were ill cuz he would be bent over struggling to get to his feet
eek.gif

all i saw worthwhile on him was the Giants Toe which i think will come in handy down the road
nerd.gif

as for the mamoth i did the same thing.  the mammoth actually came after me first once he saw his Giant master was killed.

i stayed on the same rocks except for some reason the mammoth never moved (must've been a glitch) and just stood there watching me motionless as i shot arrow after arrow into it.

cant wait to cop and see this game through
devil.gif

How do i get in to the dark brotherhood? Help plz

Spoiler [+]
I already did the quest for Aventis Aventuri or w.e. his name is... later I got a 'Mysterious Note' from a Courier in the middle of nowhere. It had a black hand on it with the words "We Know" underneath. Now what?

Back
Top Bottom