Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

every time i see the commercial and the dragon roars, i regret my decision of getting mw3.
tired.gif
Only reason I got MW3 was because all my friends get it.  Kind of regret it since it is pretty much the same damn game each time with a new name. 

Played more Skyrim this morning, got up to lvl 8 at the moment.  Haven't joined any factions, probably just go with the Dark Brotherhood since I always build my characters to be assassin/thief.  Still haven't found a reliable place to store items, probably just going to have to buy the house in Whiterun for 5k

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

every time i see the commercial and the dragon roars, i regret my decision of getting mw3.
tired.gif
Only reason I got MW3 was because all my friends get it.  Kind of regret it since it is pretty much the same damn game each time with a new name. 

Played more Skyrim this morning, got up to lvl 8 at the moment.  Haven't joined any factions, probably just go with the Dark Brotherhood since I always build my characters to be assassin/thief.  Still haven't found a reliable place to store items, probably just going to have to buy the house in Whiterun for 5k
Same

about to burn this game right now...see what its all about.

man so many games right now...not enough life.

fifa 12, nba 2k12, mw3, bf3, halo reach, halo combat evolved anniversary edition, assasins creed revelations (gotta beat brotherhood before i play this one though), batman: arkham city, and now this one...

jesus christ...why don't they spread these things out.

Anyone do the College of Winterhold yet? I recommend it if you want some good spells. The quests for it are dope too.

Also, when do the dragons start showing up? I started the main quest but haven't ran into any.

Also, NEVER go near a giant early on. Those dudes will END you in one hit.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

^ +1 on the Giant statement.
Saw one on my way to the College and thought alright that loading message says they are cool as long as you don't mess with their woolly mammoth. WRONG, dude just fling-ed me like nothing!~

I'm sort of interested in this game.

I'm hoping this game hit's the $30 to $34 range on black frday.

Black Friday though I'm already planning on coppin Rage, Need For Speed The Run.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

I'm sort of interested in this game.

I'm hoping this game hit's the $30 to $34 range on black frday.

Black Friday though I'm already planning on coppin Rage, Need For Speed The Run.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Save your money fam.

im a redguard (cant be posioned and they black)... lvl 15... mage/bow sniper... just finished the college storyline.... have fun fighting morikai for that staff... hardest boss so far...

Well I gave in and copped the game today after I traded in Mass Effect 2 and MLB 11 The Show and got $25 to use towards Skyrim.

Honestly this is my last shot at trying to get deep into a RPG game. Mass Effect 2, Fallout 3, and Final Fantasy XIII I tried them all and quickly within a month lost interest in those RPG games and stopped playing them and resold them.

I hope I don't regret getting Skyrim.

I didn't play Oblivion or any of the previous Elder Scroll games.

So some NT'ers give me some tips on starting this game out as a thief/assassin and the best route for leveling up.

Lvl 14 and finally into the Thieve's Guild which was my favorite from oblivion, Dark Brotherhood was close second.

Range is coming in really handy and if you aren't a mage work on that you want a mix of long range attacks to balance in with close combat.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Well I gave in and copped the game today after I traded in Mass Effect 2 and MLB 11 The Show and got $25 to use towards Skyrim.

Honestly this is my last shot at trying to get deep into a RPG game. Mass Effect 2, Fallout 3, and Final Fantasy XIII I tried them all and quickly within a month lost interest in those RPG games and stopped playing them and resold them.

I hope I don't regret getting Skyrim.

I didn't play Oblivion or any of the previous Elder Scroll games.

So some NT'ers give me some tips on starting this game out as a thief/assassin and the best route for leveling up.
For an assassin/theif I always choose to be an Dark Elf, Wood Elf, or Kahjit.  As for leveling up it isn't going to be that hard.  When you are in combat areas us sneak and use range weapons from distance.  Close combat used one hand sword and off hand shield for blocking.  You can collect ingredients for alot of potions and work on your alchemy, sets are available to use in almost every town.  Talk with everyone to improve speech.  And in Riverwood pick all the locks to the houses, all of them are novice and there is almost no risk of getting caught.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Anyone do the College of Winterhold yet? I recommend it if you want some good spells. The quests for it are dope too.

Also, when do the dragons start showing up? I started the main quest but haven't ran into any.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

does the college offer enchanting spells too? My game is dual-wielding enchanted axes

those giants
30t6p3b.gif

thought I could bring one down and the dude chased me and murked me. i stay the f away from them now. hoping there is something akin to the arena. that was sweet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

does the college offer enchanting spells too? My game is dual-wielding enchanted axes
i got the bound sword and the bound battle axe that is two hands... dual weilding swords is a winner... and you can place it in both hands and dual cast it for a longer effect.... i already amd lvl 17 and got like 3 skills that are 50 or higher already... destruction magic is a must... dual flame still works the best over every weapon... and the bound swords...

This is game of the year so far for me. I'm playing right now as a Orc warrior type. My dude is a werewolf and he straight shoulder claps giants across the plains 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom