Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Can't find the time to play this because I need to dedicate full days to this %!#%. This is not the type of game you can just play for a couple hours and turn off.
laugh.gif
I don't know, I do like 2-3 quests and the turn it off and do it again after a few hours.  Keeps things fresh and allows me not to burn out personally.

Originally Posted by 0onetwo

Anybody download the 1.2 patch?  heard it will break the game one way or another.

I downloaded something earlier and my games been fine...

Been exploring for the last 3-4 days... No main quest action at all... Got up to lvl 21 just taking out Giants/bandits/caves...

Doing some thief's guild stuff too.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I found Blade's Sword from the Wesley Snipes movies in a hut somewhere near that Markarth place.
laugh.gif
pretty sure its from the group The Blades, i also go it from Dolphines house or whatever her name is.

Anybody download the 1.2 patch?  heard it will break the game one way or another.
I've refrained from downloading it. Heard bad things about it and can possibly cause problems. I don't want to chance it so i'll wait until another patch is out.

Originally Posted by Cole World

Originally Posted by laflech44

how exactly do i use the soul gems?

i have a bunch of them (filled), but i'm a bit confused what to do with them
soul gems are to charge up your weapons if they are enchanted (to enchant and disenchant weapons you have to use that arcane encanter thing that looks like an alchemy lab but not really lol)

you go to the weapon that needs to be charged press RB (xbox) and pick which gem you want to use.

there might be some other uses for them but im pretty sure thats it

does anyone know how to activate the Black Star? I went back to Nelocar or wtvr his name is and he wont activate for me
tired.gif
thank you for the help
i figured out how to enchant something, but how do i recharge a magical weapon? or do i just need to be a higher level to do that?

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

I've refrained from downloading it. Heard bad things about it and can possibly cause problems. I don't want to chance it so i'll wait until another patch is out.
Downloaded it on the Xbox and so far nothing game-breaking, though, I was nervous when I heard about that dragon glitch.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

i did for PS3 - i read about the dragon issue on kotaku, but i haven't had any problems

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I found Blade's Sword from the Wesley Snipes movies in a hut somewhere near that Markarth place.
laugh.gif
pretty sure its from the group The Blades, i also go it from Dolphines house or whatever her name is.
WHAT?
No way, it has to be the sword from the movie. It's a katana and everything. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cole World

how exactly do i use the soul gems?

i have a bunch of them (filled), but i'm a bit confused what to do with them
soul gems are to charge up your weapons if they are enchanted (to enchant and disenchant weapons you have to use that arcane encanter thing that looks like an alchemy lab but not really lol)

you go to the weapon that needs to be charged press RB (xbox) and pick which gem you want to use.

there might be some other uses for them but im pretty sure thats it

does anyone know how to activate the Black Star? I went back to Nelocar or wtvr his name is and he wont activate for me
tired.gif
thank you for the help
i figured out how to enchant something, but how do i recharge a magical weapon? or do i just need to be a higher level to do that?
you just have to have a weapon that is already enchanted + a gem stone...

click RB (this is on xbox btw so if youre playing ps3 i think its r1 or r2) then itll recharge...

I just hit Level 50.
My highest skills are
Smithing - 100
Heavy armor - 100
One Handed - 75
Enchanting - 72
Sneak - 62

Armor is all Daedra with a rating of around 650.
Daedra bow - 79 dmg
Daedra mace - 81 dmg

I have completed 68 quests. I have barely even touched the main quest either.

Playing as an Orc btw

some of you dudes must dedicate your lives to the world that is Skyrim
laugh.gif
I'm only a level 12
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

i was heated yesterday when i thought I lost ALL of my stored items

Spoiler [+]
I'm in the Dark brotherhood and have been storing all of my goods in a dresser in the kitchen. I'm doing quests and get to the point where you kill the emperor (who turns out to be a decoy) and then get caught by the guards and told you were set up by Astrid and that they're sacking the place as you speak. well i come back to the sanctuary and the place is up in flames and eventually everything gets destroyed. looked around and realized all my %+* was in a dresser (worth 1000s of gold). I was so pissed. thankfully i had a game save before i started that mission and will be transporting my stuff back to another place.

where's a good spot to store stuff that will be there for the long haul other than house? i'd rather not drop that money right now.

I thought I could store stuff in the dorm at the College but when I returned to my room someone else was sleeping in it and I couldn't take anything without stealing it.  
mad.gif

I need to get that amulet and find a wife and house.  I want another place besides the one in Whiterun.

This morning I had 2 dragons start attacking at the same time.  
eek.gif
  Double dragon attack.  Surprised Lydia and I survived.  We had some guards and Barbos help us out.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

where's a good spot to store stuff that will be there for the long haul other than house? i'd rather not drop that money right now.

the hotel in riverwood where delphine has the underground room. there is a chest to her left.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if for some reason you dont have a house... good place to store items is one of the dragons "homes". kill the dragon and whatever else is around. no one will go anywhere near those places. you're welcome.[/color]

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

I just hit Level 50.
My highest skills are
Smithing - 100
Heavy armor - 100
One Handed - 75
Enchanting - 72
Sneak - 62

Daedra bow - 79 dmg
Daedra mace - 81 dmg

Playing as an Orc btw
Did you make the Daedra armor or did you find it? Im Level 45 and have only found a daedra shield, im currently decked out in Dragonbone armor and ebony weapons

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

I just hit Level 50.
My highest skills are
Smithing - 100
Heavy armor - 100
One Handed - 75
Enchanting - 72
Sneak - 62

Daedra bow - 79 dmg
Daedra mace - 81 dmg

Playing as an Orc btw
Did you make the Daedra armor or did you find it? Im Level 45 and have only found a daedra shield, im currently decked out in Dragonbone armor and ebony weapons

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i was wearing the same... the key is daedra hearts. I just made and upgraded all of my Daedra. There are only a few, 3 i think, places you can find Daedra hearts. But with it only beating out dragon armor slightly it's up to you. I like the black and red, beastly. my favorite color (black) so that's the route i went. Got 1700 for my dragon body armor too.[/color]

Just married that Riverwood Trader girl.  I take her money and tell her to cook me food.  
laugh.gif

Can you marry more than one person.  I want Ysolda in Whiterun and that blonde warrior chick in Riften.

I leveled my smithing to 100 and created a Daedric greatsword. Gotta say that it's nice. Now to find 7 more hearts to create a the full set + 1h sword + shield + bow. The sword and the graphics of the armor are so badass. Plus the addition that part of the armor and weapon turns red when it gets dark is pretty sweet too.

Originally Posted by shogun

Just married that Riverwood Trader girl.  I take her money and tell her to cook me food.  
laugh.gif

Can you marry more than one person.  I want Ysolda in Whiterun and that blonde warrior chick in Riften.
I think you can only marry once. Sounds like you are second guessing your decision to marry that peasant
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]how do you marry someone?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]advantages? and who should someone marry?[/color]

Back
Top Bottom