Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by shogun
I think you can only marry once. Sounds like you are second guessing your decision to marry that peasant
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Damn.  She seemed the easiest one so I married her first.  She was all up on me ever since I got the golden claw back for her.  Still have a few places to visit in the game.  So far the hottest ones I've seen were Ysolda and The Huntress from the Companions.  
smokin.gif

running around traveling lol, find random castles...

if you have shadowmere he's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a horse you who is almost near impossible to kill, black w red eyes, and attacks enemies with you...well damb

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]joined up with the imperial... pretty dope storyline. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]joined the thieves guild.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]did some more things for the brotherhood.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]also tried getting married. did a job for the brotherhood for a woman. she dug me so i was just gonna marry her. set it up, lol apparently you can sleep through your wedding. didn't know you had to show up at a specific time. i caught up with her. she was walking away with her mother crying saying "how could you..." [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gonna try again tomorrow, post the updated stats.[/color]

^
laugh.gif
  Yeah, I think when she cools off you can offer to marry her again.  The crying part is funny.  I read I can marry again but i'd have to kill my first wife first.  They suggested killing her in my house so I wouldn't get in trouble.  
eek.gif

I just completed my entire Daedric armor set including a greatsword 2 1h swords and a bow. Gotta say that it's badass and it makes the quests so easy at level 28. I've been finishings the companions quests now and they are pretty good. I mean I'm going to guess that I'm maybe 1/10 through the game now and it's keeping me interested. And I usually get ADD when I play long games like this. My only exception to that has been the Dragon Age games, and maybe because these are the same style is why I am still continuing to play.

Originally Posted by Cole World

getting a little bored of this game. so many things to do LOL. im low key overwhelmed.

I kind of feel the same way. I wouldn't say i'm bored with it but i'm just so overwhelmed that sometimes i don't feel like playing, if that makes sense. I'll start the game up and for every one or two missions i complete i unlock three new quests to do. It's a never ending cycle. I might just do all the main storyline missions just to see what happens then do side quests little by little.

Same thing happened with Fallout 3 for me. Put about 50 hours into that game then suddenly lost interest in it. Went back to it about five months later and finished it.

Just made my Dragonplate armor at level 23 and the game must be bugging. I had these leathers bracers that had an effect of improving armor/weapons by 15% however when I took off my Dragon gauntlets and put those on, it actually stated a lower value than if I was to improve my armor with my Dragon gauntlets.

With the bracers, my 'Legendary' Dragonplate chestpiece was going to only have 138 armor where otherwise it would've been 162. On top of that, I can't improve my armor twice, just once, even though I have the materaisl needed.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Just made my Dragonplate armor at level 23 and the game must be bugging. I had these leathers bracers that had an effect of improving armor/weapons by 15% however when I took off my Dragon gauntlets and put those on, it actually stated a lower value than if I was to improve my armor with my Dragon gauntlets.

With the bracers, my 'Legendary' Dragonplate chestpiece was going to only have 138 armor where otherwise it would've been 162. On top of that, I can't improve my armor twice, just once, even though I have the materaisl needed.
To do it a second time you'd need to drink a potion of blacksmithing.  There are tricks to maximize this when creating one and such.  Google it.

i rented it from redbox

i made it to level 23 since friday

this game is dope.

questions:

where can you store things besides an inn or a house you buy?

(ive been trynna level up smithing so i stay broke as all hell)

what are the disadvantages to becoming a warewolf?

any other secrets yall wanna bless an NTer with?

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Can't find the time to play this because I need to dedicate full days to this %!#%. This is not the type of game you can just play for a couple hours and turn off.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

not nearly as nerdy as you said it was.

sick game.

we need to trade some tips on XBL

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Where can I sell the Dragon bones and scales at for a good price?~

im trynna smith up, i sell dragon bones for 175 each, 6 of them, the vendor doesnt have enough bread i accidentally press ok

lmao

i go to look at his items and hes selling them for 1400 each

definitely reloaded an auto save

this is after ive sold 4 dragon's bones

smh.

lydia died on me

ive been carrying everything on my person

bumped into them thalmor elves yesterday, the ones that do religious persecuting...

MERKED THEM OUT...5 swings.

im becoming a monstarr.

(although there are some parts that are super hard....ive never had any sort of issue running through mages...maybe in my version of skyrim, magic is lame...lmao...i put burn damage on a maxed out dwarvin sword....

i only put 1 burn damage on it, it allows me to use the sword 300 something times before a recharge, and targets take more damage while on fire

so it basically just catches them on fire.

im going enchantment+smithing

to try and win off superior equipment.

i wanna do some ebony armor/weapons

Any NT'ers want to try and play Skyrim as as a monk or pacifist ?
This guy is doing it:

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Side note.

I'm seriously building a gaming PC just for this game alone. 

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

I just hit Level 50.
My highest skills are
Smithing - 100
Heavy armor - 100
One Handed - 75
Enchanting - 72
Sneak - 62

Armor is all Daedra with a rating of around 650.
Daedra bow - 79 dmg
Daedra mace - 81 dmg

I have completed 68 quests. I have barely even touched the main quest either.

Playing as an Orc btw
Did you make the Daedra armor or did you find it? Im Level 45 and have only found a daedra shield, im currently decked out in Dragonbone armor and ebony weapons

I made it all. My follower is decked out in full dragonplate and I have another set of dragonplate and two sets of dragonscale sitting in a chest in my home in Whiterun
laugh.gif

Man I have taken almost a week break from this game, only have short periods of time and feel like I can't get anything done on there in 30 min.  Got my Wood Elf at lvl 17, obviously good with the bow, one handed weapons, sneak.  Joined the Dark Brotherhood and about to join Thieves Guild to see how I can get my bounties removed.

Traded Assassins Creed for this game. Hope it's worth it. You guys make it sound like a good game, can't wait to play.

Good game, I was focused so much on making my Dragonplate armor. Now, I actually do quests rather than smith.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

i rented it from redbox

i made it to level 23 since friday

this game is dope.

questions:

where can you store things besides an inn or a house you buy?

(ive been trynna level up smithing so i stay broke as all hell)

what are the disadvantages to becoming a warewolf?

any other secrets yall wanna bless an NTer with?
From what I've read its not safe to store items other than in you're house. 
I think the only disadvantage is no bonuses from sleeping. You only get the power once per day unless you get the ring of hircine.

One thing i didn't know was followers can be told to pick up items, open locks, attack targets. They also use items you give them.

im that one wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]also tried getting married. did a job for the brotherhood for a woman. she dug me so i was just gonna marry her. set it up, lol apparently you can sleep through your wedding. didn't know you had to show up at a specific time. i caught up with her. she was walking away with her mother crying saying "how could you..." [/color]
laugh.gif

roll.gif

For anyone that wants to carry more look for the steed standing stone. It gives you 100 extra points of carrying weight and your not inhibited by wearing heavy armor. Since your not being slowed down by the armor you can move faster and you have more stamina. Comes in really handy, even with Lydia i would max out what i'm carrying but the extra 100 points helps.

Back
Top Bottom