Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who's playing from a PC?
I'm installing it now to try out some mods and I'm trying to find out what some of hte coolest ones are besides the light saber

My character is too beast..completed nearly all quests so I might start fresh soon to record.

I'm on PC & the HiRes pack is nice but the game looks amazing either way..I did notice that my game started randomly lagging after playing for awhile & I have no clue why..But modders have different texture packs so I will probably try them out along w/other stuff to keep it fresh..As for DLC I want more quests/action, towards the end things just feel empty..

Also I have the Skyrim beta & the killmove updates are pretty sick..

145hrs so far...

completed all of companions (though i cant get the purity quests started for some reason), college of winterhold, almost all of thieves guild...just need to do enough of those mini numbers/heist jobs from vex, and just started the dark brotherhood quests. 14/15 daedric quests done.

on the main quest im probably 3/4 of the way done...and i havent even started the civil way storyline yet. which brings me to the next questions, storyline/gameplay wise, which is better..stormcloaks or imperials? i'm leaning towards imperials since im a dark elf and those storm dudes are straight racist
laugh.gif

my character is a beast now. well, with this many hours it should be. i honestly can't believe ive put this many hours in the game. i get stuck doing random mini quests when i should focus on more important things. i havent even really bothered with making alchemy potions or enchanting my weapons. can't wait for dlc to come out.

So I bought the guide at Gamestop and it was too expensive. So I went back the next day and grabbed a copy inside the store. I then placed the bar code sticker from the one I purchased and then I returned the one from the store.

I basically got a free copy.

Now that I have my copy, I'm just gonna say that this game is so much "funner"

I'm just using all the glitches to power up fast and omg I love this game more than anything.

Originally Posted by KillTheHype

So I bought the guide at Gamestop and it was too expensive. So I went back the next day and grabbed a copy inside the store. I then placed the bar code sticker from the one I purchased and then I returned the one from the store.

I basically got a free copy.

Now that I have my copy, I'm just gonna say that this game is so much "funner"

I'm just using all the glitches to power up fast and omg I love this game more than anything.
Que?

UPDATE 1.5  up now for 360 and PSN later this afternoon

NEW FEATURES
  • New cinematic kill cameras for projectile weapons and spells
  • New kill moves and animations for melee weapons
  • Smithing skill increases now factor in the created item’s value
  • Improved visual transition when going underwater
  • Improved distance LOD transition for snowy landscapes
BUG FIXES
  • General crash fixes and memory optimizations
  • Fixed issue with Deflect Arrows perk not calculating properly
  • In “A Cornered Rat,

It's time for some of you to get out of the minors and step up to the big league.

Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg

Originally Posted by swendro88

It's time for some of you to get out of the minors and step up to the big league.

Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg
First one was sick, though incredibly frustrating, not seeing Skryim. Haven't played the second one.

I miss Skyrim.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Still haven't got this game, should I cop?
I've been waiting for a price drop, but it's not happening 
laugh.gif
Cop cop cop cop cop cop 
laugh.gif

Hands down, one of my favorite games. It absorbed all of my attention. 

And I don't know about that Dark Souls game... I have to see what its about. Is it out? 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by swendro88

Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg
First one was sick, though incredibly frustrating, not seeing Skryim. Haven't played the second one.

I miss Skyrim.
ohwell.gif

I didn't make it very far in Demon's Souls either, but easily sunk 90 hours into dark souls.

Prime check the review here.

In the updates and such, it says that "Smithing skill increases now factor in the created item’s value"...does this mean the item's value if you sell it to a vendor?

I want to get back into it but if I have to smith another whole set of armor, complete with max enchants and such, it isn't worth it.

only have the civil war story remaining....after that i guess i'll be waiting for this dlc to come out. perhaps i'll finally scoop up mass effect 3.

i only play games a few hours a week but its pretty crazy this one game has lasted me from november until now.

saw the trailer and dedicated today to fix my skyrim. Got it for PC not the most legal way and months ago the details or part of the graphics weren't perfect/twitching but now its good and gonna be on this for a while. DLC looks great, will get

Back
Top Bottom