ElderWatsonDiggs Has Built an Amazing Business and is Engaged to a Beautiful Brazilian Woman

still one of the most savage things ive heard in 10 years of being on NT

Its not THAT bad. But it's still bad. KINDA in the same realm as getting swallowed and making out with ur girl after

This is nothing compared to that ***** that washes his face with piss

Someone told me back in the days that it helped with acne.

I never had a big problem with acne so I can't attest to the validity of said claim, but dude told me he was doing it and it was working.

We didn't know if he was playing or not but he was a jokester so we took it lightly as BSing.

I never had a big problem with acne so I can't attest to the validity of said claim, but dude told me he was doing it and it was working.

We didn't know if he was playing or not but he was a jokester so we took it lightly as BSing.

Hold up... Someone actually washed their face with piss to clear up acne?? :x

I heard of people pissing on blisters on their hands in the shower to build calluses (mlb players) but thats some foul ****

The goat Tay post
tumblr_o38e5pVdvt1s3gys4o2_r1_400.gif

I feel you. I didnt have acne either and NT was the first I heard of using piss as a facial cleanser

There was also someone who used blood instead of piss :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom