ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

heres a bunch of random for who ever wants them
34nrx55.png

2z8yqut.jpg

1et20h.gif

2lj3x46.jpg

orjsdj.jpg

2dm8bog.jpg

jkaej8.jpg

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I don't know why you dudes even entertain waweaewaaewaaea. All this guy goes is troll these threads and spout his conspiracy theories and go against what everyone says, Republican or Democrat. Clearly, the dude likes to argue because he has access to every American political secret known to man. Somehow HE holds the key that nobody else does.

Seriously, I can appreciate a person who is skeptical of what they see because quite frankly, when it comes to politics, you cannot believe much. But enough already. It is now the night before the election and you're still trying to warn people on some "See, I told you" tip. Seriously, give it a rest already. If you feel that you can't trust one of these candidates enough to vote for them, cool. But shut the *%%# up already and keep it moving because the majority of the people in this thread ARE going to vote. We are Americans. We vote. If you aren't voting, exit stage left and please never complain about politics again.
Why so mad?
roll.gif

It's only a bunch of words on the screen.

I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from voting. In fact, iIve state over and over and over and over and over and over that Obama already won way back when.

It seems that you're the one making up *#+# just to argue.

Mad? Never that. Trust when I say your conspiracy theories don't anger me--they actually make me laugh. And not because I don't believe some of them to be true, but because you are CONSUMED by that !##%. Personally, I'm just tired of your rhetoric, and I'm sure that I am not alone. Like yo, we get it--American politics are corrupt and things are not what we see. We all know that. But for someone who has so many problems with politics and this election, you sure do wear that !##% the #@#$ out here on NT.

Whaa?
What conspiracy theories exactly? It'd help to know.

Out of 2500 or so posts mine account for 30 max.

Like I said.Making up @+!! just to argue.

I don't know why you dudes even entertain waweaewaaewaaea. All this guy goes is troll these threads and spout his conspiracy theories and go against what everyone says, Republican or Democrat. Clearly, the dude likes to argue because he has access to every American political secret known to man. Somehow HE holds the key that nobody else does.

Seriously, I can appreciate a person who is skeptical of what they see because quite frankly, when it comes to politics, you cannot believe much. But enough already. It is now the night before the election and you're still trying to warn people on some "See, I told you" tip. Seriously, give it a rest already. If you feel that you can't trust one of these candidates enough to vote for them, cool. But shut the *%%# up already and keep it moving because the majority of the people in this thread ARE going to vote. We are Americans. We vote. If you aren't voting, exit stage left and please never complain about politics again.
Why so mad?
roll.gif

I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from voting. In fact, iIve state over and over and over and over and over and over that Obama already won way back when.

Mad? Never that. Trust when I say your conspiracy theories don't anger me--they actually make me laugh. And not because I don't believe some of them to be true, but because you are CONSUMED by that !##%. Personally, I'm just tired of your rhetoric, and I'm sure that I am not alone. Like yo, we get it--American politics are corrupt and things are not what we see. We all know that. But for someone who has so many problems with politics and this election, you sure do wear that !##% the #@#$ out here on NT.

Whaa?

Argue? With you? Why would I? I never argue my stance. I just state it and I'm done with it.

And don't act like you aren't NT's resident go-against-the-grain x big-brother-is-watching x bring-news-from-left-field dude. Don't playyourself like that homie. All we'd have to do is go back and check out the threads that you create to prove that.

Why so mad?
roll.gif

Whaa?

Argue? With you? Why would I? I never argue my stance. I just state it and I'm done with it.

And don't act like you aren't NT's resident go-against-the-grain x big-brother-is-watching x bring-news-from-left-field dude. Don't play yourself like that homie. All we'd have to do is go back and check out the threads that you create to prove that.

aob3ap.jpg

Why so mad?
roll.gif

Whaa?

And don't act like you aren't NT's resident go-against-the-grain x big-brother-is-watching x bring-news-from-left-field dude. Don't play yourself like that homie. All we'd have to do is go back and check out the threads that you create to prove that.
I don't argue either. I post things and then folks get on me (nomo).
laugh.gif

Well there are a few of us here like that haze, jeffort, myself, and others. I guess posting any news article is bring news from left field.

What's your point there?

I posted Obama's ties to Alinsky and his mentor Gramsci and people go crazy.
The cult is strongggggggggggggg.

Like I said, 30 posts out of 2500, and my rhetoric is tiring?
No. My posts are tiring (to you) because they don't agree with you.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Obama wins Dixville!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOL I say that on Larry King, a county that hasnt went Republican in 50 years. I hope that's a sign off things to come
never heard of dixville but if it hasn't ever gone republican in 50 years then what's the big deal?

If anyone is headed to the Obama rally in downtown Chicago/Grant Park Tuesday night holla me via PM or gmail. I'll be there! FYI - you need tickets, sodon't just show up. Security will be tight and most streets will be closed by 3 pm.

Back
Top Bottom