ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

He means democrat.
laugh.gif

info on dixville what state is it in and is it a big county?

I just got chills. Voting day is here. It's been a long year, but today's finally here people. I encourage you all to go out and vote. Itdoesn't matter who you vote for, just vote.

Screw all the negativity that's been said over these long months, just let your voice be heard. Don't take the words of these paranoid NT'ers toheart... their voices will fall on def ears in the coming months.

I really wanted to go to that rally in Grant Park too ...
smh.gif

I be downtown bored as hell between classes anyway ...
laugh.gif

I swear, I want time to speed the #*+* up so we can send Palin back to Alaska, I'm getting sick to my stomach listening her speeches on CNN.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I swear, I want time to speed the #*+* up so we can send Palin back to Alaska, I'm getting sick to my stomach listening her speeches on CNN.

word I want her 2 months of fame to be up so bad.
smh.gif

And I hope the reverse Bradley effect makes somesouthern states aside from Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia close. Georgia could be a shocker on election night.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

word I want her 2 months of fame to be up so bad.
smh.gif

And I hope the Bradley effect makes some southern states aside from Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia close. Georgia could be a shocker on election night.

You do know the bradley effect is bad for Obama.

while there wont be a reverse bradley effect. There could be alot of new voters who have not been polled who come out and vote for Obama, hoping for a big turnout from young and minority voters.

Honest mistake...
laugh.gif

But Obama is supposed to be changing the map and taking traditional Republican states...We'll see tho.

currently in line.

I voted in 04 and its a clear difference this year in turns of voter turnout. its 7:50 and theres a good 150 people in front of me. its a great feeling to seethis great turnout.

Just came back from voting and even in my area (Midwood section of Brooklyn) there was quite a few people but it felt great
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Just got back from voting. Got up at 5:50, got there at 6:10. Was 9th in line. Now it's a good 150 people in line just to get in now
eek.gif
Can'twait for tonight.

Back
Top Bottom