ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by HtownRox14

SMH at my state...

Apparently at Baylor University, there have been nooses spotted all around campus with signs that say "hang the blacks"...
and Texas A&M black students have been advised not to walk alone today and tomorrow in case something happens...

These are just rumors I was told, no proof yet... but still... I wouldn't be shocked sadly...
Then don't post it. You're just riling up the minions here.
Wouldn't surprise me....Theres are reason why alot of minorities don't go to Texas A&M. College Station FTL.

anybody peeping "Joe the Plumber" on CNN right now?
roll.gif

I voted Obama.

I voted at a NYC High School right at around 8AM and barely waited at all.

He said something ******ed like he thinks the companies that make less than $250k should get taxed more because they arent working as hard. Then the anchorjust went off on him

[Appreciation] TBONE, thank you for updating us and bringing the latest news about the election for roughly the past year. Along with themajor news sources, I always checked this thread for political information for your updates. Though at times the discussions in this thread got heated, andeven when Obama supporters outnumbered Conservatives, you did not waver and follow the crowd. But stuck to your views and still kept us up to date, bothnonpartisan facts as well as solid, respectful views through a Conservative. Now that today has finally arrived, it truly will be a defining moment in ourgeneration. [/Appreciation]

You don't have to love the "other guy." You don't have to hold back on fighting against policies you don't like. You don't have to pull punches. But once someone is duly and legally elected president, you do owe some respect to the office and the Constitution. And to your fellow Americans.

We don't have to agree on issues, or on leaders. But if we can't agree that a free and fair election can produce a legitimate president even when it's not the candidate we like, then we've got a very serious problem.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by HtownRox14

SMH at my state...

Apparently at Baylor University, there have been nooses spotted all around campus with signs that say "hang the blacks"...

and Texas A&M black students have been advised not to walk alone today and tomorrow in case something happens...

These are just rumors I was told, no proof yet... but still... I wouldn't be shocked sadly...
Then don't post it. You're just riling up the minions here.

Well Ive heard it from students at the universities... so Im guessing its true...

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

He said something ******ed like he thinks the companies that make less than $250k should get taxed more because they arent working as hard. Then the anchor just went off on him

What an idiot.

I'm going to see if I can watch this on cnn.com

He said something ******ed like he thinks the companies that make less than $250k should get taxed more because they arent working as hard. Then the anchor just went off on him

my grandpa believes that joe the plumber was all a republican scheme from the get. They sent him to an Obama rally and he is an undercover republican agent.

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

my grandpa believes that joe the plumber was all a republican scheme from the get. They sent him to an Obama rally and he is an undercover republican agent.

That was part of the ether, the anchor talked about how Joe endoreses McCain then he started reading of this sheet paper about his personal info like how hemakes no where close to the $250k, hes not even a lisenced Plumber, and he owed the IRS $1100 in back taxes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

That was part of the ether, the anchor talked about how Joe endoreses McCain then he started reading of this sheet paper about his personal info like how he makes no where close to the $250k, hes not even a lisenced Plumber, and he owed the IRS $1100 in back taxes
laugh.gif
Yea dude is a fraud. He aint even a plumber. Fitting since the whole mccain campaign is fraudulent.

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

[Appreciation] TBONE, thank you for updating us and bringing the latest news about the election for roughly the past year. Along with the major news sources, I always checked this thread for political information for your updates. Though at times the discussions in this thread got heated, and even when Obama supporters outnumbered Conservatives, you did not waver and follow the crowd. But stuck to your views and still kept us up to date, both nonpartisan facts as well as solid, respectful views through a Conservative. Now that today has finally arrived, it truly will be a defining moment in our generation. [/Appreciation]

You don't have to love the "other guy." You don't have to hold back on fighting against policies you don't like. You don't have to pull punches. But once someone is duly and legally elected president, you do owe some respect to the office and the Constitution. And to your fellow Americans.

We don't have to agree on issues, or on leaders. But if we can't agree that a free and fair election can produce a legitimate president even when it's not the candidate we like, then we've got a very serious problem.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

If McCain loses it's all good.

We just had 8 years of a chance with Bush....

Democrats are bound to get their chance at some point.

Hopefully not this election but hey
laugh.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

So the voting booths and whatnot close at 6? Damn my mom is out of luck then.

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

anybody peeping "Joe the Plumber" on CNN right now?
roll.gif
Yeah that @+!# was hilarious. I can't wait until they throw that up on youtube. dude got hella salty and the anchor was just laughin at himthe whole time after makin son look like a dummy.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

So the voting booths and whatnot close at 6? Damn my mom is out of luck then.
depends on the state, az is 7.

Hopefully not this election but hey
laugh.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

edit: its crazy but S!!! like this gets me worried. i know thats what he wants...but
frown.gif

why was mccain listed under republican, independent, and conservative ..... can anyone tell me?

my polling place was pretty empty ....

Back
Top Bottom