ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx
wow, everybody knows this fool is a fraud. but you know he's a puppet when he brings out the GOP talking points: "why aren't youasking obama the tough questions?"
roll.gif

how does he go back to living his life after acting like a damn fool?
sick.gif

When will the FINAL results be in by??
Midnight?? Because im not trynna stay up all night watching CNN

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

WOWWWWWWW

Scummy %++ McCain robocall started within the last hour trying to scare Cubans trying to link Obama and Castro...

indifferent.gif
at these republican tactics

the thing with these robocalls is...

I think they know the majority has voted, they're going after those who blew it off or dont care enough but now with bringing up castrothey'll vote for McCain just to not have anyone who "agrees" with Castro in office

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

WOWWWWWWW

Scummy %++ McCain robocall started within the last hour trying to scare Cubans trying to link Obama and Castro...

In the robocall, Fidel calls Obama "more intelligent than McCain". Cuban Americans, vote for the stupider candidate!

Lots of Republicans hitting the streets here in Grand Rapids trying to get rid of some votes.

Only going into the predominantly black area and claiming the voters current address is not the correct one on their license.

They do this all the time and it seems like it has worked.

In 2004, the predominantly black areas were still there at 10PM trying to get this figured out.

Being white, it makes me laugh that people with my skin color are doing this. But you have to make sure you are legal in that precient if you want to vote.Both sides get a stoneface from me.

This dude McCain lost to a black guy... What a lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

voted for my man Barack last thursday.... YO THE TURN OUT IS GOING TO BE BONKERS.... YOU COULD SEE THE GIDDYNESS IN KEITH OLBERMANN'S FACE
pimp.gif

McCain's chances are very slim, according to the polls. If the polls are correct, McCain has to take all of the toss up states and take a state from Obamato pull off a win.

Who knows, though. Anything can happen, so I'm not going to call it just yet. McCain could very well win tonight.

Just came back from the Church down the street...0 waiting, no lines... i was like
eek.gif
... i got lucky and was given a very low key voting location, came outin 5 minutes... Go Obama!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got to my polling place at about 145pm. took me about 30 minutes in line, about 10 minutes to vote. Put that sticker on the back of my ID, and I put my votingstub along with my Primary one. Feeling good, patriotic.

Nas- Black President
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom