Electric Daisy Carnival 2011 Las Vegas

The line-up is ridiculous...dare I say the best line-up of the year? I cant wait for all the sets to be posted online in the coming hours and days. They are legal to post and download online so we can share the links here.

SHM better start playing some new sh**...these mofos have been playing the same bloody songs for the better part of 1 year now
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My room mates are asleep in the hotel room. Can't get in. Still coming "down". I'm at the Imperial. Save me.

My room mates are asleep in the hotel room. Can't get in. Still coming "down". I'm at the Imperial. Save me.

its on sirusxm if you guys wanna listen to the stream. i think theyre replaying a few sets right now

anyone on know the situation with dogs and security and all that stuff?

its on sirusxm if you guys wanna listen to the stream. i think theyre replaying a few sets right now

anyone on know the situation with dogs and security and all that stuff?

Just got back from EDC. Craziest three day dream of my life.

For the question posted above, from what i remember, dogs werent an issue like I thought they would be, but security pat downs got more and more aggressive, got to the point on Sunday where security were trying to check the balls from 6 different angles
30t6p3b.gif
and even with all that B$&(#(#$ security, inside the rave looked like the Sweet Tooth Factory of drugs.

Just got back from EDC. Craziest three day dream of my life.

For the question posted above, from what i remember, dogs werent an issue like I thought they would be, but security pat downs got more and more aggressive, got to the point on Sunday where security were trying to check the balls from 6 different angles
30t6p3b.gif
and even with all that B$&(#(#$ security, inside the rave looked like the Sweet Tooth Factory of drugs.

I only went Saturday, 
eek.gif

Got there pretty late, in time to catch Afrojack's set, followed by Benny Bennasi and finally David Guetta...

Guetta

He blew me away, his set was crazy...

Ended the night with Skrillex...overall, great weekend, both at EDC and at the tables
smokin.gif
.  All expense paid trip to Vegas.

I only went Saturday, 
eek.gif

Got there pretty late, in time to catch Afrojack's set, followed by Benny Bennasi and finally David Guetta...

Guetta

He blew me away, his set was crazy...

Ended the night with Skrillex...overall, great weekend, both at EDC and at the tables
smokin.gif
.  All expense paid trip to Vegas.

i was there saturday night too. good times. had a vendor wristband which was mistaken for a press pass to go backstage. View from the soundboard was amazing.
pimp.gif

i was there saturday night too. good times. had a vendor wristband which was mistaken for a press pass to go backstage. View from the soundboard was amazing.
pimp.gif

Never thought I could get female sensory overload... but the amount of dimes in nothing but underwear and sometimes less was 
eek.gif

After 3 days of that...
tired.gif

Everywhere you turned there was a booty of all shapes and sizes in your face. Boobs just out. Mixed with everything else put in your system... wow.

Never thought I could get female sensory overload... but the amount of dimes in nothing but underwear and sometimes less was 
eek.gif

After 3 days of that...
tired.gif

Everywhere you turned there was a booty of all shapes and sizes in your face. Boobs just out. Mixed with everything else put in your system... wow.

This was my first rave.... and it was the craziest thing ive ever experienced. I was rolling hard off my pill during the Tiesto set... #mindblown

This was my first rave.... and it was the craziest thing ive ever experienced. I was rolling hard off my pill during the Tiesto set... #mindblown

Went all 3 days and rolled out of my mind, which was awesome. Chuckie probably threw the most slept on set of the weekend, he had the crowd getting CRAZY.

Went all 3 days and rolled out of my mind, which was awesome. Chuckie probably threw the most slept on set of the weekend, he had the crowd getting CRAZY.

Back
Top Bottom