Electric Daisy Carnival 2011 Las Vegas

That EDC trailer got me hyped and i'm not even planning to go to EDC lol

I will be in vegas that weekend though

Anybody know how long it takes to get your passes? Do they email you when they ship? I ordered earlier this week.

Anybody know how long it takes to get your passes? Do they email you when they ship? I ordered earlier this week.

Looks like I will be in Vegas that weekend. Still trying to get tix for Saturday. If not, oh well. Vegas will be off the hook that weekend.

Looks like I will be in Vegas that weekend. Still trying to get tix for Saturday. If not, oh well. Vegas will be off the hook that weekend.

FML for not being able to go. but sunday is the best day to go. never got a chance to see dash berlin so pissed that i will be missing. oh well. i'm looking forward to electric zoo. west coast events always fail when compared to east coast.

FML for not being able to go. but sunday is the best day to go. never got a chance to see dash berlin so pissed that i will be missing. oh well. i'm looking forward to electric zoo. west coast events always fail when compared to east coast.

sundays the only day im going. it sucks bc i have soo much conflict with the sets

i have to choose between SHM, ATB, dada life, and doctor p... fml

sundays the only day im going. it sucks bc i have soo much conflict with the sets

i have to choose between SHM, ATB, dada life, and doctor p... fml

Damn!!! Im hella Jelly. Wish I could go!

Skrillex, Diplo, Flux Pavilion, David hella sick! Time to make that rave go nuts!

Damn!!! Im hella Jelly. Wish I could go!

Skrillex, Diplo, Flux Pavilion, David hella sick! Time to make that rave go nuts!

Just got back from Vegas today, was 106 yesterday. I know it's a dry heat but DAMN. Stay hydrated OP

Just got back from Vegas today, was 106 yesterday. I know it's a dry heat but DAMN. Stay hydrated OP

Back
Top Bottom