Electric Daisy Carnival 2011 Las Vegas

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

overall, great weekend, both at EDC and at the tables
smokin.gif
All expense paid trip to Vegas.
cosign
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

vegas edc owns la edc. wasn't at first, but now im glad they moved. favorite sets from the weekend were skrillex, avicii, and swedish house mafia. sunday was 
eek.gif

vegas edc owns la edc. wasn't at first, but now im glad they moved. favorite sets from the weekend were skrillex, avicii, and swedish house mafia. sunday was 
eek.gif

One of THE best 3 minutes of my life, just being around my homies and singing this along with 40,000+ other people will be something I'll never forget. Ahhhh can't believe it's all over.
frown.gif

One of THE best 3 minutes of my life, just being around my homies and singing this along with 40,000+ other people will be something I'll never forget. Ahhhh can't believe it's all over.
frown.gif

I ended up getting a Production wristband which gave me all-access to the event. Didn't have to wait in a single line.. got to go backstage/beside the stage for Guetta/Benassi/Boys Noize. The females were on point too, oh my.

849e3015430c9d38e93498908f51595e9e3cdc3e.jpg

I ended up getting a Production wristband which gave me all-access to the event. Didn't have to wait in a single line.. got to go backstage/beside the stage for Guetta/Benassi/Boys Noize. The females were on point too, oh my.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

One of the best reasons that raves/edm shows are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

One of the best reasons that raves/edm shows are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guetta

He blew me away, his set was crazy...
Really? In this day and age, I feel as if Guetta wouldn't be anything great, let alone mind-blowing. *Hopes for his set to appear online somewhere so I can listen.*

Guetta

He blew me away, his set was crazy...
Really? In this day and age, I feel as if Guetta wouldn't be anything great, let alone mind-blowing. *Hopes for his set to appear online somewhere so I can listen.*

Back
Top Bottom