Electric Daisy Carnival 2011 Las Vegas

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

lol well its about an event that already happened

has anyone been to EDC in Vegas and Ultra? whats better? my buddy went to ultra this year and said it was the best weekend of his life. always thought of it as the #1 electronic festival in the US, but EDC just got a huge upgrade by being in Vegas IMO......the colliseum is kind of a lame venue

oh yeah i live in san diego, so obviously its way more convenient for me to go to EDC but id go to Ultra if it was worth it......then again why choose just one?
My friend went to Ultra. Said it was def more of a festival than a rave. EDC in Vegas is THE show in the US now, no question about it.

And yes, avicii's set is all everyone keeps talking out. It really was amazing to listen to live. Just listening to Levels is...ridiculous.

lol well its about an event that already happened

has anyone been to EDC in Vegas and Ultra? whats better? my buddy went to ultra this year and said it was the best weekend of his life. always thought of it as the #1 electronic festival in the US, but EDC just got a huge upgrade by being in Vegas IMO......the colliseum is kind of a lame venue

oh yeah i live in san diego, so obviously its way more convenient for me to go to EDC but id go to Ultra if it was worth it......then again why choose just one?
My friend went to Ultra. Said it was def more of a festival than a rave. EDC in Vegas is THE show in the US now, no question about it.

And yes, avicii's set is all everyone keeps talking out. It really was amazing to listen to live. Just listening to Levels is...ridiculous.

Avicii's Set 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When he dropped Penguin/Fade Into Darkness and Drowning I was goooooone.

Edit: Any Socal NTers hitting up Nocturnal in September?

Avicii's Set 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit: Any Socal NTers hitting up Nocturnal in September?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Avicii's Set 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Avicii's Set is the god damn truth. Hopefully I can make it down there next year. But in the big picture Europe > North America when it comes to this. Me and my boys are planning on doing a Eurotrip to Belgium for Tomorrowland then to Ibiza.
Avicii is gunna be around my parts labor day weekend so I plan on hitting that up

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Avicii's Set 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Avicii's Set is the god damn truth. Hopefully I can make it down there next year. But in the big picture Europe > North America when it comes to this. Me and my boys are planning on doing a Eurotrip to Belgium for Tomorrowland then to Ibiza.
Avicii is gunna be around my parts labor day weekend so I plan on hitting that up

Originally Posted by breezylocks

anyone gunna go watch the EDC movie?
I am. You in the Bay? They're showing it at a bunch of theaters around me (510).

Avicii set
sick.gif
pimp.gif

"Levels" is such a hitter.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

anyone gunna go watch the EDC movie?
I am. You in the Bay? They're showing it at a bunch of theaters around me (510).

Avicii set
sick.gif
pimp.gif

"Levels" is such a hitter.

lol im definitely in the minority here but i didnt like aviicis set as much as others....afrojack's was better IMO, same with laidback luke's

and this is coming from a huge aviici fan....i dont even like most of afrojack's stuff all that much, i prefer smooth euro style house over dutch house/electro house with less melody

there was just no variety in his set.....he basically ran thru a playlist of his own stuff, so you didnt get the different sounds you got in other sets

also it probably doesnt help that i overplayed the hell out of "levels" before it even had a name
laugh.gif

lol im definitely in the minority here but i didnt like aviicis set as much as others....afrojack's was better IMO, same with laidback luke's

and this is coming from a huge aviici fan....i dont even like most of afrojack's stuff all that much, i prefer smooth euro style house over dutch house/electro house with less melody

there was just no variety in his set.....he basically ran thru a playlist of his own stuff, so you didnt get the different sounds you got in other sets

also it probably doesnt help that i overplayed the hell out of "levels" before it even had a name
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Afrojack melts face live. I was right near a speaker and that $%$* whacked me.

I was dying for the CDQ when I still had that $%$* as "ID + Vocal"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

anyone going to love this year?
At Oracle? Probably me.

Back
Top Bottom