Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut. 28 confirmed dead, 18 were children

Last edited:
Meanwhile, in China there was a knife attack that left 22 kids wounded. Firearms aren't the issue here, its the people. If he couldn't get his hands on one, he would have found another way.

WTF is going on
sick.gif
Yea, because in a knife attack 22 kids were wounded, which many may recover from and live normal lives. Big difference between guns and knives and wounded and killed.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/asia/china-knife-attack/index.html
Truly some stupid people on this website. That's not the issue. People will find ways to harm people with or without guns. That's the point that I'm trying to drive home.

Dro420 you can make another thread about your fears of whites.

Let this thread be about the kids man.

This is really sad. |I

Last edited:
Also on his page, G&R, the world ends in 2012?
I dunno, seems random, but nutjobs are nutjobs.
mean.gif
lol... it really said that??? just confirmed he is crazy... bet they try to take the IM CRAZY route in court... and if they do we'll have to see how that play out espcially in a majority white city

Yea, because in a knife attack 22 kids were wounded, which many may recover from and live normal lives. Big difference between guns and knives and wounded and killed.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/asia/china-knife-attack/index.html

Psychopaths are psychopaths, but guns being legally and widely available gives them a powerful tool to carry out senseless acts of violence like this. You can't do away with every tool that a psychopath can possibly use, but having guns on the market is much more volitale than knives. In my opinion.

makes me aware and scared of what people are capable of....we've had some messed up shootings within the past years but murdering children......not to take away from those lost in previous shootings but children.......c'mon son

You make guns illegal and black market has a new line of business. They know Americans will spend and u run the risk of the average person having a military grade weapon rather than a .223 rifle or handgun

Why and how it is legal for folks to own this is beyond me...:smh:

this might actually go with what Trent D was saying earlier..........

he could have used any weapon.....but chose this obviously overpowering one...

Last edited:
Tie him up.
Take a razor blade and cut him all over his body.
Throw lemon juice all over him.
Repeat it 10 more times.
Comments like these and the notion that his death was "too easy of a punishment" really makes me hate the mob mentality and hysteria that comes along with these tragedies.

It's an absolutely horrible event, but he's dead and that's all the police could do to help the situation.  People wishing for a sadistic punishment reflects poorly on society as a whole.

Control yourselves.

lol... it really said that??? just confirmed he is crazy... bet they try to take the IM CRAZY route in court... and if they do we'll have to see how that play out espcially in a majority white city

I'd trade you for everyone of those kids back

You make guns illegal and black market has a new line of business. They know Americans will spend and u run the risk of the average person having a military grade weapon rather than a .223 rifle or handgun
i already said that bro

smh what i said white shooter.... thats why everytime i see a white dude on campus with the hair like that and some no name shades thinking their cool with their trench coat... im moving the other way... lol shame to say but im scared of a white dude just like how those white folks are scared of blacks... i mean look at him smirking, i can tell already he crazy...

Damn guess those El Salvadorians in MS13, the Mexican drug cartels and the rebel African militias were white as well.

Smh man this is so heartbreaking little kids...innocent children its bad to say but I wish cowards like this would take their own life if they're gonna shoot someone. And why on earth are you allowed to buy a .233 caliber rifle???

I hate this world we live in sometimes, my heart goes out to the families of those parents and teachers can't even begin to imagine what they're going through. This makes me sick.

This statement is an example of brilliant logic that is supported by facts and a clear understanding of how the "black market" operates with no sweeping generalizations of human behavior.

Comments like these and the notion that his death was "too easy of a punishment" really makes me hate the mob mentality and hysteria that comes along with these tragedies.

It's an absolutely horrible event, but he's dead and that's all the police could do to help the situation.  People wishing for a sadistic punishment reflects poorly on society as a whole.

Control yourselves.

It shows that we are willing to play along and stoop to their level. Remember violence is a fetish to some.

mean.gif

thats just ****** up im not

a parent but I got nieces and nephews 

and I know as adults with children that are

close to our hearts these type of situations 

is our worst fear
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom