Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut. 28 confirmed dead, 18 were children

he shot his moms class room up? and killed his dad at home?

That's what I just heard too. Dad was killed at his home in Jersey, his mom was a teacher at the school...but I'm confused because they reported that she was killed at her home in Newtown.

This is my first time weighing in but this is so sad, ruined my day. Some of the unnecessary comments in this thread are disgusting too.

he shot his moms class room up? and killed his dad at home?

That's what I just heard too. Dad was killed at his home in Jersey, his mom was a teacher at the school...but I'm confused because they reported that she was killed at her home in Newtown.

This is my first time weighing in but this is so sad, ruined my day. Some of the unnecessary comments in this thread are disgusting too.

This saddens my heart. I pray for the families and the community of Newtown, Conn. This is such a terrible thing to happen. Children...hell anybody...senseless killing is unacceptable.

Can we not post his picture all over this thread?

People more worked up about the killer than the lives he took.

Bodies still warm out there man....

smh.....this world is a crazy place......whenever you think a situation cant get worse.....some one proves us wrong.....

all this does is make people live out of fear.......which leads to stress..

RIP to all the souls lost..

Someone please answer my question. What if there were a stabbing tomorrow where 22 were killed?  Would you guys want to ban knives and sharp objects?

Only the over-the-top, unnecessary guns need to be banned.

roll.gif
Your lame *** insults. Cornball.
it's not insult if it's a blatant fact. But keep trying though, you'll get it.
Certified lame. Blocked.

If you think that a crazy guy with a knife is as dangerous as a crazy guy with firearms and plenty of ammo, then why not just use knives when it's time to "rise up against the government", the ridiculously outdated justification behind the second amendment. Knives will be just as effective against Apache helicopters, tanks and nuclear weapons as guns anyway, i.e. not at all.

Y'all are arguing two different points.

The base of his argument is focused on the "crazy"
You guys are arguing the "gun/weapon"

So sad and disgusting at this event. The humanity and mental stability seem to be on the decline these days, :smh:

Circumstances just make this more disgusting than it already is, if possible.

And a personal argument elsewhere in this thread :smh:. I hope you feel good about yourself.

Last edited:
Someone please answer my question. What if there were a stabbing tomorrow where 22 were killed?  Would you guys want to ban knives and sharp objects?

Only the over-the-top, unnecessary guns need to be banned.
Has anyone even made the argument that all guns should be banned?

Circumstances just make this more disgusting than it already is, if possible.
And a personal argument elsewhere in this thread
mean.gif
. I hope you feel good about yourself.
tahts what im sayin it dont add up.. so where was the mother killed

Back
Top Bottom