Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut. 28 confirmed dead, 18 were children

Banning guns is not the answer.

Yes, it is. Tell me of the last instance when there was a mass shooting in England or Japan. Our country is just full of idiots who love guns for no reason. And no, the fantasy of forming a poorly-organized militia to fend off the U.S. government in the future is not a reason.

Last edited:
I don't think the conversation we should be having is not the "should guns be banned"
But the "which type of guns should people be allowed to own"
Banning guns won't stop **** like this from happening, dudes will just use knives or handguns. But taking a high power rifle out of the killers hands, you hope that you can reduce the final body count :smh:
Like I said my girl used to teach kindergarten. I used to come help out a lot. Kids that young are so sweet, they love you unconditionally for just helping them, playing with them. They don't see race, they haven't been indoctrinated into a religion, or political philosophy. They are just happy, and happy to be around you. Also broke down crying because I keep picturing the faces of the lil kids in my girl's class being gunned down |I .

That's a good point.

I also wonder why people feel the need to own an AR?

I just. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I can't hear these kids give their testimonies on what they saw anymore. I feel like crying.

All you people relating this story the one in china in which a man stabbed 22 kids as leverage to your argument about gun control. None of them were killed. All were harmed, and will be able to tell their stories forever. These kids were murdered. Stabbing argument debunked.

WOW.

This morning I saw a tweet about a school shooting with 1 dead and 3 wounded.  As sad as it is, I thought "that's sad, but it could've been much worse".  I guess after all these shootings since Columbine, I've been desensitized.  

Then I come on NT and see that almost THIRTY people are dead?!  With 20 of them being children?!!  This **** just ****** up my whole day.  As a father of 3 kids, one being 19 months, this **** HURTS.  Who the **** guns down kids?  Who?!  And how?!!!!!    

It's too late for my older kids, but my daughter will be homeschooled.  Bet that.  I don't care if we have to scrape by financially to make it work.  As the world gets crazier and crazier, I refuse to just release her to the growing number of savages out there until she's old enough to fend for herself.      

Yes, it is. Tell me of the last instance when there was a mass shooting in England or Japan.
its only going to make it worse... you know the black markets runs on supply and demand... more people will want protection... so if they was to ban what would happen to all the guns that are already registred to people

That's not the point.

Crazy people willing to commit senseless violence will always find a way to do it. But banning guns will make it harder for them to acquire a powerful weapon that helps them do it. A man on a rampage with a knife could be stopped a lot easier than a man with a gun - or at least that's what you'd like to think...

No matter you do to try to stop stuff like this from happening you can't stop crazy MF's from being crazy.

Last edited:
smh what i said white shooter.... thats why everytime i see a white dude on campus with the hair like that and some no name shades thinking their cool with their trench coat... im moving the other way... lol shame to say but im scared of a white dude just like how those white folks are scared of blacks... i mean look at him smirking, i can tell already he crazy...

smh what i said white shooter.... thats why everytime i see a white dude on campus with the hair like that and some no name shades thinking their cool with their trench coat... im moving the other way... lol shame to say but im scared of a white dude just like how those white folks are scared of blacks... i mean look at him smirking, i can tell already he crazy...

Meth please come ban this clown

its only going to make it worse... you know the black markets runs on supply and demand... more people will want protection... so if they was to ban what would happen to all the guns that are already registred to people

Tell me of the last time that there was a mass shooting in England or Japan.

All these shootings just don't feel right man.

I can't be the only one feeling like all these events are by design to do away with the 2nd Amendment.

Too many shock and awe type shootings have happened lately.

*Double flame suit ready*

:smh:

Been know about this and told peeps

Last edited:
Meanwhile, in China there was a knife attack that left 22 kids wounded. Firearms aren't the issue here, its the people. If he couldn't get his hands on one, he would have found another way.

WTF is going on :x

Yea, because in a knife attack 22 kids were wounded, which many may recover from and live normal lives. Big difference between guns and knives and wounded and killed.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/asia/china-knife-attack/index.html

Last edited:
Meth please come ban this clown
seriously though.. i really am scared of white people... like horrified, ever since colombine and **** like this.... i understand why whites are scared of blacks but... i have no reason to be afraid of whites yet i am

Back
Top Bottom