Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

Elon I think is too far gone chasing right wing culture war ghosts.

But I also think it must be said,

Twitters previous management was incompetent in a different far less spectacular way

Twitter couldn't have produced a Patreon clone?
Substack?
********?
Tik Tok? (Rip vine)

Have they shipped any significant improvement or additional feature to the core product.

Other than NFT avatars? :lol:

Elon is going down in flames, but the previous management didn't exactly cover themselves in glory.

Probably their greatest accomplishment is not letting Elon back out of the deal. :lol:

Given the regulatory pressure surrounding TikTok

It seems totally insane to me that Twitter doesn't bring back Vine as a TikTok clone.

How long is the US government going to allow the Chinese government control the media consumption habits

Of an entire generation of children?
Gotta think the clock is ticking on that one.

Elon I think is too far gone chasing right wing culture war ghosts.

But I also think it must be said,

Twitters previous management was incompetent in a different far less spectacular way

Twitter couldn't have produced a Patreon clone?
Substack?
********?
Tik Tok? (Rip vine)

Have they shipped any significant improvement or additional feature to the core product.

Other than NFT avatars? :lol:

Elon is going down in flames, but the previous management didn't exactly cover themselves in glory.

Probably their greatest accomplishment is not letting Elon back out of the deal. :lol:
This kinda makes Elon look even dumber though

Like if you have all these other products blocking avenues to expand your business, why even bother

It is like buying Barnes and Noble and being like, "We are gonna revolutionize how they sell books"

People are gonna laugh at you before they get up from their chair and go get their Amazon Prime order from their porch

Zuckerberg been stealing other peoples’ ideas for decades now

he has the engineers/labor and resources necessary.. just scrap the whole metaverse dumb shh and transition to a Twitter like platform

This kinda makes Elon look even dumber though

Like if you have all these other products blocking avenues to expand your business, why even bother

It is like buying Barnes and Noble and being like, "We are gonna revolutionize how they sell books"

People are gonna laugh at you before they get up from their chair and go get their Amazon Prime order from their porch

Oh don't get me wrong, it's still a dumb idea to do it, especially to overpay to do it. :lol:

Im just saying if you were running twitter, and you didn't over pay by like 4x.

I think you could do better than the previous management.

I wonder if there is a Candace Owens type right wing figure behind the scenes that lead Elon down this path of being totally captured by the right wing outrage machine, which in turn motivates dumb business decisions. Who is doing to him, what Owens did to Ye.

Buy they way he has been handling Twitter, starting to think it might be Diamond and Silk.

close-curtain.gif
Exactly the gif I wanted to post

I wonder if there is a Candace Owens type right wing figure behind the scenes that lead Elon down this path of being totally captured by the right wing outrage machine, which in turn motivates dumb business decisions. Who is doing to him, what Owens did to Ye.

Buy they way he has been handling Twitter, starting to think it might be Diamond and Silk.
What if it is Candace? Propping up Parler again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom