Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

The reason why we will never come together is because every time something like this happens everyone just uses it to push their agendas. The President is pushing his gun control agenda, blacks are using it to push their agenda of not being treated fairly and unfair media coverage, etc... it will continue to be a never ending cycle.

Instead of focusing on why and how these things happen, we would rather call the criminal a cracker or ****** and have fake outrage for a week on social media until the next big news story happens.

Nothing is every going to change.

How dare blacks try to push that "agenda"

Last edited:
The reason why we will never come together is because every time something like this happens everyone just uses it to push their agendas. The President is pushing his gun control agenda, blacks are using it to push their agenda of not being treated fairly and unfair media coverage, etc... it will continue to be a never ending cycle.

Instead of focusing on why and how these things happen, we would rather call the criminal a cracker or ****** and have fake outrage for a week on social media until the next big news story happens.

Nice examples, you have a very balanced opinion. The outrage over a mass murder is most def fake.

and yall say I'm trolling when I say 70% of white people support white supremacy whether it's blatant or just being completely "oblivious" to it 

Never said nutoh

yea you said exactly what i was trying to say

Yes but I'm pretty sure neither of you said anything to this effect in the numerous threads about police killing folks, or the trayvon thread, ect...

The fact that you want to pick and choose when to speak up, when to be reasonable, is what pissed people off the most. It's not that people disagree with you, it's your bias of when and how to apply your logic.

Last edited:
"blacks are using it to push their agenda of not being treated fairly and unfair media coverage, etc..."

Agenda?

It's a fact.

Where did I say agenda means opinion?

Nice examples, you have a very balanced opinion. The outrage over a mass murder is most def fake.

You wont be talking about this in 2 weeks....

Yes but I'm pretty sure neither of you said anything to this effect in the numerous threads about police killing folks, or the tray on thread, ect...

The fact that you want to pick and choose when to speak up, when to be reasonable, is what pissed people off the most. It's not that people disagree with you, it's your bias of when and how to apply your logic.

Its all the same, fake outrage whether its a racist cop, crazy social media post, random video, etc... Black, white, red, or purple. Nobody does anything besides post on their Facebook or Twitter about how outraged they are while nobody does anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never said nutoh

yea you said exactly what i was trying to say
calling it fake outrage that people are upset about this is incredibly insulting and demeaning. 

referring to any campaign for equal rights as an "agenda" reeks of some sly, underhanded act, which it is far from.

there's a lot of passive-aggressive anger in using the word "agenda" to refer to anyone who wants equality. just cause it doesn't vibe with your politics?

you can call out racism AND try to figure out why something like this happens at the same time, but trying to figure out why something like this happens has also gotten people nowhere because there are certain things (and people in high places) in our society that refuse to concede that they are contributing to the problem.

this country has a lot of problems. it also has attention deficit disorder. naturally, the power structure in this country feeds us with all these things as a way to keep everyone confused, unfocused and at one another's necks

"blacks are using it to push their agenda of not being treated fairly and unfair media coverage, etc..."

Agenda?

It's a fact.
Where did I say agenda means opinion?

You wont be talking about this in 2 weeks....
we still talk about trayvon, mike brown, tamir, the brother who got killed in walmart, the pool incidents, unfair laws made to target blacks, and etc....

you racist ************* will always be a topic

we still talk about trayvon, mike brown, tamir, the brother who got killed in walmart, the pool incidents, unfair laws made to target blacks, and etc....

Cool.

Keep talking about them while doing nothing. Im sure calling white people crackers is going to help the cause.

reported we have no time for such a senseless And hateful comment.

@Trelvis Tha Thrilla  The one point you did make I agreed with was that coverage probably won't last more than 2 weeks.

I would hope black people would finally wake up and begin embracing and investing and supporting themselves more but the reality is most won't hold onto the angst to drive them forward. They'll be appeased by some indirect and vague government initiative and all will be well for them.

I just want us to stop being so open to everyone and everybody else except ourselves.

Last edited:
there's a certain population within the mainstream of america that continually denies people of color their gripes about all the abuses and injustice they are subject to. it sounds like there's a couple of those people right here in this very thread

telling someone they won't be talking about this in two weeks - that's a real "got 'em" moment huh? like when you say something like that, you think you're on some higher plane or something. like you know something other people don't.

Cool.

Keep talking about them while doing nothing. Im sure calling white people crackers is going to help the cause.
Hey, show me a post of mines saying that.

and you keep throwing this "cracker" word around that I havent seen mentioned until you came in here. Was this word used against whites when they were oppressed in America? What's the history behind this word?

/sarcasm

Last edited:
Bro you gotta get out here with that stuff....

Man my history was right South Carolina hasn't changed

I'm going to assume you meant get "outta" here with that stuff, but that's what I see... It appears that he has some of the characteristic facial features... to me, at least.

The most troubling thing about this comment is that as I'm typing this 5 people have repped it already 
mean.gif

(I hope i didn't accidentally rep that ********)

edit- 7 now 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom