Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

I can't be upset at seeing my people still being victimized without being labeled or told what to do and how to be. Can any of you understand that frustration?
I came to terms with it that we can't worry about how we'll be labeled. We just have to perservere.

Yeah i'm directing that at the usual suspects. How would they feel?

Mods need to expose the clowns who rep this post

it really should show you who reps a post

Real talk, the people that repped that need to have courage and speak for themselves. If that's how you feel man up and stand behind it.

Opinion-less cowards.

Theres nothing that African Americans/ blacks/ africans can do about it. The system is too deep, too rooted, too engrained.

if you purport to be an ally and are down with the cause of any group that's being oppressed you either:

a) support them fully and get out there on the front lines any way you can

OR

b) at the very least shut the hell up and let them lead the way

you ain't got no right getting in the middle and voicing your displeasure with the way people voice their grievances

Last edited:
Is this not an example of biased and racist reporting tho ?

Show me a article where dude is called a Thug or a terrorist

I never said it wasnt. I never said the media was right.

I haven't seen this called a terrorist attack yet ..

Funny because if dude was middle eastern or dark skin this would've immediately been labeled one

real talk. Imagine if a Muslim walked into a church and opened fire in Texas. A war on US Soil would break out over night.

Welp guess we found the fourth horsemen old the SWS.

Watch him be Filipino or something too. Please don't be one of my people.

They apprehended this fool 2 minutes from the house. Never would've expected America's most wanted man to be in my backyard.

RIP to all of the victims. It gets more clear with each passing week that America still has a race problem that seems to be going nowhere. Stay safe NT
mean.gif

Cats just be dodging the introspective questions with the quickness. Easier to spew ******** than look inward.

Why does it feel like Black people are singled out? Like Whites view Asians, Indians, Hispanics, (insert ethnicity here), etc. in a much higher regard? I thought white supremacists hated all races that aren't white? I'm so lost as to what it is about us that is hated so deeply. It HAS to be more than our brown skin. It HAS to. Why are we always at the bottom of the respect totem pole? Why are our young black men and white constantly accosted and mistreated? Profiled and arrested? Murdered. Why? I just do not understand how racism works. I just wasn't raised to hate anyone, especially because of the way they looked. I'm just really confused. It's just one right after another. Is there any place safe for a Black man in America?

--Cynthia Hurd, 54, St. Andrews regional branch manager for the Charleston County Public Library system.

--Sharonda Coleman-Singleton, a church pastor, speech therapist and coach of the girls’ track and field team at Goose Creek High School

--Tywanza Sanders, 26, who had a degree in business administration from Allen University, where Pinckney also attended

--Ethel Lance, 70, a retired Gilliard Center employee who worked recently as a church janitor.

--Susie Jackson, 87, Lance’s cousin who was named by a relative and was a longtime church member.

--Depayne Middleton Doctor, 49, who retired in 2005 as Charleston County director of the Community Development Block Grant Program.

-Mira Thompson, 59, a pastor at the church.

--Daniel Simmons Sr., 74, who died in a hospital operating room.

RIP

so basically this thread is literally "i knew they would do this" "white people 400 years, when are we going to rise up" "white people are the devil" "strap up" "wheres the outrage" "the oppressors finally are showing their true colors" etc

but when Adam Lanza killed those white children and teachers, and you can go to the thread its still there, there was talk of satanic rituals, conspiracy of it being all fake, mental illness and being influences by video games(COD)

the thread is still there, you can still see the people who stated their opinions

but now this guy, of course no talk mental illness, no satanic ritual, no conspiracy of it all being fake, no influence by video games... just a regular white person who finally did what he was meant to do, right?

RIP

Last edited:
ksteezy is a ***** boy who always makes smug comments to people and cries victim when someone says something to him. **** that dude

Ya really like to provoke an argument with me.....calling me out for no reason than cry and moan when this turns into a back and forth.

so basically this thread is literally "i knew they would do this" "white people 400 years, when are we going to rise up" "white people are the devil" "strap up" "wheres the outrage" "the oppressors finally are showing their true colors" etc

but when Adam Lanza killed those white children and teachers, and you can go to the thread its still there, there was talk of satanic rituals, conspiracy of it being all fake, mental illness and being influences by video games(COD)

the thread is still there, you can still see the people who stated their opinions

but now this guy, of course no talk mental illness, no satanic ritual, no conspiracy of it all being fake, no influence by video games... just a regular white person who finally did what he was meant to do, right?

RIP

This is what you came up with after the event?

RIP
haha  look at this stupid post

RIP

what are you even trying to say? your thoughts are so jumbled and reckless. Get it together b, we're having an adult conversation here.

Why does it feel like Black people are singled out? Like Whites view Asians, Indians, Hispanics, (insert ethnicity here), etc. in a much higher regard? I thought white supremacists hated all races that aren't white? I'm so lost as to what it is about us that is hated so deeply. It HAS to be more than our brown skin. It HAS to. Why are we always at the bottom of the respect totem pole? Why are our young black men and white constantly accosted and mistreated? Profiled and arrested? Murdered. Why? I just do not understand how racism works. I just wasn't raised to hate anyone, especially because of the way they looked. I'm just really confused. It's just one right after another. Is there any place safe for a Black man in America?

It's because we have noone fighting for us forreal. America doesn't want us, Africa doesn't want us. We're a race w/o a home. If you attack Asians like they attack Blacks, their home country causes a ruckus. Same w/ muslims, Indians, etc.

We're almost like a bastard race and the media pushes it so that no one cares about us.

Last edited:
--Cynthia Hurd, 54, St. Andrews regional branch manager for the Charleston County Public Library system.

--Sharonda Coleman-Singleton, a church pastor, speech therapist and coach of the girls’ track and field team at Goose Creek High School

--Tywanza Sanders, 26, who had a degree in business administration from Allen University, where Pinckney also attended

--Ethel Lance, 70, a retired Gilliard Center employee who worked recently as a church janitor.

--Susie Jackson, 87, Lance’s cousin who was named by a relative and was a longtime church member.

--Depayne Middleton Doctor, 49, who retired in 2005 as Charleston County director of the Community Development Block Grant Program.

-Mira Thompson, 59, a pastor at the church.

--Daniel Simmons Sr., 74, who died in a hospital operating room.

RIP

Damn, mostly elderly folks. Likely couldn't take cover or flee in time.

RIP

That dude still traumatized from almost getting punked.

I really do see how people become jaded over time, but with all this happening, it only makes me want to do so much more for my people.

Back
Top Bottom