-Embarrassing Pleasures- Vol #DontJudgeMe

Originally Posted by So Slickening

- I guess I listen to a lot of "soft" music in the eyes of modern "Alphas" ... all sorts of soft pop and R&B stuff, and I'm not ashamed to sing to them. I don't understand why that one guy had to turn down his R&B on campus... that's whack.
- The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, and One Tree Hill
- I have a really good gay impression that makes girls laugh (for comedic purposes only, think a stand-up comedy type deal. If someone legit made a bet to pull off a gay dude for a day for $$$$ I'd do it. Just no physical contact with other guys lol, I can't go that far.)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- I guess I listen to a lot of "soft" music in the eyes of modern "Alphas" ... all sorts of soft pop and R&B stuff, and I'm not ashamed to sing to them. I don't understand why that one guy had to turn down his R&B on campus... that's whack.
- I have a really good gay impression that makes girls laugh (for comedic purposes only, think a stand-up comedy type deal. If someone legit made a bet to pull off a gay dude for a day for $$$$ I'd do it. Just no physical contact with other guys lol, I can't go that far.)
When you're surrounded by dudes, it's open season on your head if that happens.
laugh.gif

It's not that serious though.

When you're surrounded by dudes, it's open season on your head if that happens.
laugh.gif

It's not that serious though.

I'm addicted to the vampire diaries.  I can't get enough of it. 

Most of my favorite movies are chick flicks. 

I love disney channel shows.  I think I watch it more than my youngest cousins
laugh.gif

I'm addicted to the vampire diaries.  I can't get enough of it. 

Most of my favorite movies are chick flicks. 

I love disney channel shows.  I think I watch it more than my youngest cousins
laugh.gif

-I love watching the Bad Girls Club and 90210.
-Rihanna's "What's My Name" song w/ Drake is my fav. song out next to Bruno Mars "Grenade".

That's pretty much it. 
laugh.gif

-I love watching the Bad Girls Club and 90210.
-Rihanna's "What's My Name" song w/ Drake is my fav. song out next to Bruno Mars "Grenade".

That's pretty much it. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom