-Embarrassing Pleasures- Vol #DontJudgeMe

Originally Posted by MrONegative

indifferent.gif
What the hell is goin on in here.

Let me turn off my cool and keep it real with ya'll.... I bathe... like.... candles, instrumentals, bubbles, and loofahs type bathing. Why? Because I'm a cancer. I can't help it. Water gives me strength, comfort, and serenity. When I'm stressed, I soak it all away. When I'm scared.. like.. of life-scared, I sleep in the tub. Going to sleep in HOT water and waking up to the chill you feel when the water ripples the first time is amazing to me. And when I don't have the time to sit for 2 hours or more, I "Power Shower" and rap into the shower head like a microphone
laugh.gif
. And if no one's home, I don't put clothes on. There's been whole days I dilly-dallied around the crib in my birthday hoody cuz I Power Showered at 8AM and pops ain't get in till after 4
pimp.gif

Let me turn off my cool and keep it real with ya'll.... I bathe... like.... candles, instrumentals, bubbles, and loofahs type bathing. Why? Because I'm a cancer. I can't help it. Water gives me strength, comfort, and serenity. When I'm stressed, I soak it all away. When I'm scared.. like.. of life-scared, I sleep in the tub. Going to sleep in HOT water and waking up to the chill you feel when the water ripples the first time is amazing to me. And when I don't have the time to sit for 2 hours or more, I "Power Shower" and rap into the shower head like a microphone
laugh.gif
. And if no one's home, I don't put clothes on. There's been whole days I dilly-dallied around the crib in my birthday hoody cuz I Power Showered at 8AM and pops ain't get in till after 4
pimp.gif

I don't get how you guys are hype over womens deodorant. I only use it (my moms) when I'm completely out and can't afford to smell like #%@+. I end up smelling like #%@+ each and every time anyway because they do nothing for my sweaty pits.

I'd say my embarrassing pleasures are listening to old school R&B like Aaliyah and romantic comedies. Nothing compared to dudes cross dressing in this thread
laugh.gif

I don't get how you guys are hype over womens deodorant. I only use it (my moms) when I'm completely out and can't afford to smell like #%@+. I end up smelling like #%@+ each and every time anyway because they do nothing for my sweaty pits.

I'd say my embarrassing pleasures are listening to old school R&B like Aaliyah and romantic comedies. Nothing compared to dudes cross dressing in this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by Screech

Originally Posted by TSX24

in the morning... i like to sit down to pee 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
omg the responses in this thread should all be quoted just in case for editing. these responses are embarassing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
aint no different than pissin while taking a dump... whats the difference.. in the morning i just be tired
roll.gif
roll.gif
do you flip your bath robe up and proceed 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
yea and i wipe back to front too
wink.gif

0.jpg

Originally Posted by Screech

Originally Posted by TSX24

in the morning... i like to sit down to pee 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
omg the responses in this thread should all be quoted just in case for editing. these responses are embarassing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
aint no different than pissin while taking a dump... whats the difference.. in the morning i just be tired
roll.gif
roll.gif
do you flip your bath robe up and proceed 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
yea and i wipe back to front too
wink.gif

0.jpg

I love using facial masks. Leaves my skin extra soft and, especially with the kind you leave on overnight, I feel extra ready for the next day.

I am an avid cook. I'll cook gourmet for myself and whoever is willing to come over for a meal.

I love using facial masks. Leaves my skin extra soft and, especially with the kind you leave on overnight, I feel extra ready for the next day.

I am an avid cook. I'll cook gourmet for myself and whoever is willing to come over for a meal.

I like shopping
My current favorite song is Nicki Minaj you see right through me
I like watching Basketball wives
Sometime it takes me nearly an hour to get ready.
I plan out what I am going to wear a week in advance

I like shopping

Um,

Always have a candle lit in my room at night.

My girl and I always have some sort of Chris Brown or Tank on when, uh, making love. Can't lie, makes it more enjoyable at times.

I'll take her perfume and spray it on my pillows on nights where I can't be with her.

Im a Cancer, so yeah.

Um,

Always have a candle lit in my room at night.

My girl and I always have some sort of Chris Brown or Tank on when, uh, making love. Can't lie, makes it more enjoyable at times.

I'll take her perfume and spray it on my pillows on nights where I can't be with her.

Im a Cancer, so yeah.

Originally Posted by Dok

I like shopping
You go to Georgia State?
State your name sir 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dok

I like shopping
You go to Georgia State?
State your name sir 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I wear Secret (Powder fresh)....It smells like baby powder

Mens Deodorant smells like Cologne.... I hate that !@%$

well, is it strong enough for a man? pause

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I wear Secret (Powder fresh)....It smells like baby powder

Mens Deodorant smells like Cologne.... I hate that !@%$

well, is it strong enough for a man? pause

Originally Posted by BigDirty978

I wear Dove Powder Fresh deoderant
pimp.gif

This. 
I also use Bath & Body Works body sprays (Japanese Cherry Blossom usually, the ^$#@!es love it 
pimp.gif
)

I use Apricot Scrub Face Wash...

And I listen to a lot of R&B I guess.

That's about it..

EDIT: Oh, and I watch 90210 and love to shop (I'm an in and out kind of dude though).

Originally Posted by BigDirty978

I wear Dove Powder Fresh deoderant
pimp.gif

This. 
I also use Bath & Body Works body sprays (Japanese Cherry Blossom usually, the ^$#@!es love it 
pimp.gif
)

I use Apricot Scrub Face Wash...

And I listen to a lot of R&B I guess.

That's about it..

EDIT: Oh, and I watch 90210 and love to shop (I'm an in and out kind of dude though).

Back
Top Bottom