sick.gif

relapse sucks....but this **@# is FIRE
normal voice CRAZY flow....

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

The corniest/lamest beef of alltime....

you beefing with a girl dog?

i mean the chick lead single is diss towards him
laugh.gif
.....i've never seen an artist do that before.....
laugh.gif

That's why if you some pop singer and clown ###+$ whipped comedian you don't "diss" a rapper with some !+#$%@ R&B pop song.

What's gonna happen next ? Another long crying blog post ? Maybe another garbage "diss song" with Mariah singing to us.

Pathetic what people will do for media attention. I really think Em is too shook to talk about real rappers after what Canibus did to him.

i give her props for makin a diss song tho....especially if it tops charts...thats gonna suck for em...she gonna be cakin off dissin homie...but still thistrack is nasty

I nick is going to have troubles sleeping at night next to her

hmm nah ... maybe a trouble afternoon

Listen girly, surely you don't want me to talk about
how I nutted early 'cause I ejaculated prematurely
and bust all over your belly and you almost started hurling
and said I was gross, go get a towel, your stomach's curling
or maybe you do
but if I'm embarrassing me I'm embarrassing you
and don't you dare say it isn't true

roll.gif

How is this the best track dude put out since The Eminem Show?
laugh.gif

Regardless, I'm with the folks who say it's still a corny beef. It is. It's not oh, so, what is Em to do after Mariah calls him out on Obsessed?

This dude Em has been talking about Mariah since TES, and he's yapping about proof, phone calls, and pictures and whatnot, and we still haven't seen orheard anything yet.
laugh.gif

And Em still losing. Obsessed is getting more airplay than his lead single and Beautiful.

This like when 50 dropped Piggy Bank and said he had more in store for Fat Joe and 'em, and nothing else ever came out.

I'll take Em serious once he drops all this proof.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

i give her props for makin a diss song tho....especially if it tops charts...thats gonna suck for em...she gonna be cakin off dissin homie...but still this track is nasty
%*%+ man, i think...she's about to call up the radio stations and tell em to stop playin it...this is bonkers, BONKERS!

I've always known Em has had naked pics of mariah

hopefully he'll finally release em

Back
Top Bottom