Eminem droppin the ether on mariah & nick...DAMN

eek.gif
eek.gif
This is one of the best disses I've heard in years.

i mean the chick lead single is diss towards him
laugh.gif
.....i've never seen an artist do that before.....
laugh.gif

The whole situation is just petty to me tho. Around Superman I prolly woulda been in it. Its a good record, everybody involved in the situationlook lame tho. Eminem & Nick Cannon has the same PR people too.

I'm sorry, but I cannot take this beef seriously. Not because it's Eminem going at a grandmother and a Nickelodeon legend, but because this clearly isMariah's way of boosting album sales. It's no coincidence this beef is happening when Mariah is putting out an album and starring in 2 movies.She's really sunken to new lows.

Track is heat, although very unnecessary lol.

Didn't Rick Ross diss him? Why hasnt he said anything to him yet?

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Track is heat, although very unnecessary lol.

Didn't Rick Ross diss him? Why hasnt he said anything to him yet?
word...but it wasnt on a track tho...

i mean the chick lead single is diss towards him
laugh.gif
.....i've never seen an artist do that before.....
laugh.gif

which is why i have no problem with him putting the girl in her place and coming out with one.

Mariah should of just let it go like she has done all of these years but NOOOOOOOOOOO she lets nick hype her up and she goes to dream to write a diss track forher

FAIL

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Listen girly, surely you don't want me to talk about
how I nutted early 'cause I ejaculated prematurely
and bust all over your belly and you almost started hurling
and said I was gross, go get a towel, your stomach's curling
or maybe you do
but if I'm embarrassing me I'm embarrassing you
and don't you dare say it isn't true

roll.gif
THIS MUH***** WENT OFF!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Listen girly, surely you don't want me to talk about
how I nutted early 'cause I ejaculated prematurely
and bust all over your belly and you almost started hurling
and said I was gross, go get a towel, your stomach's curling
or maybe you do
but if I'm embarrassing me I'm embarrassing you
and don't you dare say it isn't true

roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Obviously somebody is lying here.

If Em is lying, of course Mariah and Nick are gonna speak their piece. He's been calling out Mariah since TES. With no proof. So, I can see why she madethe track. Even if it means getting merked on wax by Em.

If Mariah is lying, then it's a wrap. We're gonna see naked pictures
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M16

That's why if you some pop singer and clown ###+$ whipped comedian you don't "diss" a rapper with some !+#$%@ R&B pop song.

What's gonna happen next ? Another long crying blog post ? Maybe another garbage "diss song" with Mariah singing to us.

Pathetic what people will do for media attention. I really think Em is too shook to talk about real rappers after what Canibus did to him.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

killed this song though.

He went off but how you diss a female R&B singer and the fake will smith but you let Ross live?

Why no shots at Gucci?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Obviously somebody is lying here.

If Em is lying, of course Mariah and Nick are gonna speak their piece. He's been calling out Mariah since TES. With no proof. So, I can see why she made the track. Even if it means getting merked on wax by Em.

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
How old are you? Bottom line, duke went in and covered all babsesexcept one. I wish he would've dissed Gucci for being on the track, but then again, I would've been forced to listen to a plethora of So Icey Ent.garbage and bogus threats from there whole camp.

what did ross say? because i swear most people was saying ross comments where taken out of context

Why did it take Mariah semi calling him out(The-Dream is the one that wrote the song) for him to actually spit? And both of them are acting made juvenile forthis back and forth....we dated, no we didn't, I hit it, no you didn't. I mean, didn't most folks get over shhh like that years ago?

This is the Eminem I want to hear on CDs. Not that damn insult the comic dog/%!! like that garbage.

And I dont know a word stronger than Ether. But if everything he said is true then Jesus. Homie went IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

Originally Posted by franchise3

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
If that man start leaking pics its a wrap slim shady isback. This >>>>>>> Im Wavy

Back
Top Bottom