Eminem ft. Dr. Dre - Old Time's Sake (Prod. By Dr. Dre)

Originally Posted by franchise3

Without Silence of the Lamb, there is no 3AM.

Stoneface

.....................Why because one part of the song pays homage to it? $+@%$.

'Encore is still better than Rick Ross, Wayne, rapping about candy paint, wood grain interiors, pushing ki's, vocodor voices, 99% of the stuff out,etc.'

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

eminem very talented, yet has put out one of the worse albums ever

roll.gif
encore i better than camrons entire catalog when it comes to rapping... now entertainment is a different issue ...

Exactly why American Gangster was good, Kingdom Come was trash.

Dudes be running out of things to say.

He's 4 years removed from the game. He better come with heat or hang 'em up.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

eminem very talented, yet has put out one of the worse albums ever

roll.gif
encore i better than camrons entire catalog when it comes to rapping ... now entertainment AND BEATS is a different issue ...

i never said eminem isnt a lyricist..........anybody who denies that is crazy.

lets be real for a second give me cams WORSE album over encore though.

Cam has been hot garbage for a long time.

I dont see how dudes on NT stay riding him. Is it 'cause of the slang he comes up with? I mean I understand dude is hilarious but his music is very corny..

I rock mostly dosey, I roll mostly dololy
I'll leave you wholy, holy, you'll say "Holy Moly"
Here come the coroner get 'em, play "Rolly Poley"
That's Cam's formula but yet you guys
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at it...

This song is alright to me

obviously better than We Made You

about the same as 3 AM

nothing great tho, hopefully he steps it up for the rest of the album...

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Well obviously if you a Cam rider you would say something like that...

an obviously you are an Eminem rider so you would say something like that........

thats why threads in music forum get nowhere.

....Say something like what? Point out the Cam rider? I've already said that this song is terrible.

Eminem is my favorite rapper. Song is cool and all, but that's all it is. For someone who's been hiatus for years, recording hundreds of songs, i'mexpecting some classic %!%. Expectations are high. This isn't really what I wanna hear from Em. We Made You doesn't even seem to be blowing up on theradio or anything even though it's #11 on Billboard. 3 A.M is cool but I can't sit down and vibe with this like I do normally with Em tracks. Crack ABottle should be a bonus ITunes song, nothing more. This song is cool, just a bad attempt at a club song I guess? If he didn't use that accent, this songwould be alot better.
But i'll judge everything when the album leaks. I'll buy and support no matter what.

This song sucks from the beat to the accent to the lyrics.

3 AM was muchhhhhhhhhh better than this song.

Yeah this song is WHACK... only listened to it 3 times and thats about all I need. The Beat is awful... sorry Dre... all your Beats sound the same... and thisis not one of the better ones.

The Accent is lame. The whole thing is lame.

But I can't understand how people are knocking 3 AM in this thread... song is straight bananas

Back
Top Bottom