[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

Hovs entrance
pimp.gif

SMH I'm trying to get a shirt cause I wasn't able to at the show and some jerk is asking for 100 for one on Ebay.
smh.gif

Just realized Jay didn't do a single song from Kingdom Come or American Gangster

Pray, Blue Magic, Oh My God, Beach Chair all woulda been sick to see

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Vnsddnn

Jay will find a way to do a NYC concert every year it seems. Did the BP3 Tour at Penn State. Always a good show though.
The way the music industry is now, touring is vital in making $$$$$$ if this was 7 years ago Jay would rarely be on tour.
Turns Out I might be headed to the concert after all. Diplo I understand ur comment. Napster chang'd the music industry completely. 

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by RedMan

I think Jay and Em should do the first (i think) rap stadium tour. That would be nuts, they are the only two rap artist who could pull that off.

how much are tickets for these concerts. i know it must be ridic.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

PJ and Bompton wrote:

RedMan wrote:

I think Jay and Em should do the first (i think) rap stadium tour. That would be nuts, they are the only two rap artist who could pull that off.

100 for General Admission, not bad at all IMO when you compare what you pay for a sporting event. The show I went to felt like a once in a lifetime concert too me. It was that epic.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by RedMan

Detriot and NY shows had diff pricing...NY being much more exp. ie. Detroit floor was GA for $100....NY has seated floor...$300.

if your talking re-sale value then yes its ridiculous.

so bummed im not goin to this
tired.gif
At least I can say I was there for the 9/11 concert
grin.gif

I'll be at the 9/13 concert.

Does anybody know or heard of any speculation of the special guests that will be there???

My good friend is selling tickets to the 9/14 show.  They are in section A3 and pretty close to the stage....he wants like $2,000 a ticket though. 

Originally Posted by bballah3

My good friend is selling tickets to the 9/14 show.  They are in section A3 and pretty close to the stage....he wants like $2,000 a ticket though. 

lol.

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Originally Posted by bballah3

lol.

laugh.gif
yeah, all you can do is lol...

Just got rid of my last ticket to T3B... he is a soldier for going by himself haha... atleast he'll be next to snow bunnies
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

I'm going Tue night and I just hope whoever guest appears Mon comes thru on Tue as well

Same here.  I'm actaully not going to look at this thread on Monday night or Tuesday morning because I don't want to know who the special guests are when I'm there on Tuesday night.  I want to be surprised.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

I'm going Tue night and I just hope whoever guest appears Mon comes thru on Tue as well

Same here.  I'm actaully not going to look at this thread on Monday night or Tuesday morning because I don't want to know who the special guests are when I'm there on Tuesday night.  I want to be surprised.
Co-sign

Back
Top Bottom