[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

[h2]J.Cole Opening Eminem & Jay-Z NY Shows[/h2]Friday, September 10 2010 4:59 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, True Story

B.o.B won’t be the only opening act at Yankee Stadium next week. On Monday and Tuesday J.Cole will also be warming up the crowd for Eminem and Jay-Z. Tickets for the concerts are still available and go on sale tomorrow  at Livenation.

^Was right about to post that.. I cannot wait!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

VIP tickets for either show still avail for face... a pair will only run you $1,860

News for this show keeps getting better & better
pimp.gif

Hopefully he does Blow Up, Premeditated murder, & It won't be long
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

VIP tickets for either show still avail for face... a pair will only run you $1,860
GREAT seats on the field (B4, second section, dead center) could run you $1,000 for a pair if you know someone
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Crumbs

GREAT seats on the field (B4, second section, dead center) could run you $1,000 for a pair if you know someone
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

sick.gif
 at 1,000$ a ticket. but if you can afford it go for it
grin.gif

I have 2 field level seats left in field b4. contact me, I am selling them if you want them act quick! september 13 show

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by xbiker47

sick.gif
 at 1,000$ a ticket. but if you can afford it go for it
grin.gif
I said a pair... as in $500 a ticket
eyes.gif

thats a lot fam.
whats face value (curious, nh)
Actually pretty decent price for those seats he has... I think face value was $175 or $275

face value for those seats were 298 but thats before tax. after tax I paid 310 per ticket. again if anyone wants field b4 contact me..

My BM won tickets to the Yankee Stadium show here in Charleston on a local radio station. She flies out tomorrow and I'm hating hard! 
frown.gif

I have 3 extra tickets in section 425. Not asking for rape price. PM me asap before I get rid of them.

My girl surprised me with tickets this am and I was thrilled to hear J. Cole is opening as well. Wow @ some of the prices people have paid for this show.

When is the first performer going on stage and is anyone else planning to blow trees at the concert ??

Back
Top Bottom