[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

I really wanted a pair of the 178.00 tickets. Should I settle for the tix on Eminem.com or wait for the ticketmaster pre sale? I need help asap. I tried calling nonstop since 2 and had no luck

Between me and my homie that I'm going with (numberr97), we're at 6 tickets. Still trying to get those A4 tickets.

I'm still pulling up pairs in the wheelchair sections (only difference is you get fold up chairs here) with my yankees pre sale password and I'm still debating on whether or not I should scoop a pair to flip. Not sure if its worth it..

eminem.com is sold out for yankee stadium, whats the deal with tomorrow and how many tickets could've been sold? HEATED woke up at 10 for them to later be postponed

How long till we get the next email from eminem.com? And I just noticed on my 2 orders that i put the wrong type of card on 1 of them
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dunnyy

If you ordered on Eminem.com, the tickets supposedly ship out June 30th.

Yo dunny... do you know if I can somehow call or get in contact with eminem.com to switch from visa to mastercard? I tried looking on the site for a number but got no luck

Got my tickets, good look on the presale code man, never got an email from livenatiion or anything. Now i can sleep

Originally Posted by Barry914

Got my tickets, good look on the presale code man, never got an email from livenatiion or anything. Now i can sleep

What seats did you get? I kept pulling 400's so I didn't cop..

I know I'm gonna regret missing this show for the rest of my life but I just dont have the cash right now
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom