[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

Wouldnt they do something about it if they seeing that we all using the same PW and buying massive amount of tickets?
laugh.gif

UPDATE: There WILL BE A PRESALE tomorrow 6/23 for Jay-Z and EM at Comerica Park.

You can check around tonight to see if you can get this info for free. If not, subscribe for a daily pass in the morning and get all the info. As of now, only a NY Yankee season ticket holder presale is scheduled for the 23rd at Yankee Stadium. That means the password will be a “unique, single use

im not suprised

there are less than 2000 people in all of New York with Yankee season tickets

thats like what 19.5 millon .....less that 1%

not to mention dudes can spend up 50 200,000 dollars on season tickets its not suprising we dont know anyone with them

the plus side is you have to figure there will still be good seats left tomorrow because i doubt most people want to go to this concert who can afford some 200,000 dollar tickets

My friend just got 4 tickets through the Yankees STH Pre-Sale. Passwords are unique not universal for that.

Whats the deal with the presale for yankee season ticket holders?
My boss is a season ticket holder and he hasnt received any type of notification.

Hes willing to hook a brotha up but I just need to do all the leg work.
Are they supposed to be sending an email today with the password?

Scooped a pair with my friends yankee presale password AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Diego

Whats the deal with the presale for yankee season ticket holders?
My boss is a season ticket holder and he hasnt received any type of notification.

Hes willing to hook a brotha up but I just need to do all the leg work.
Are they supposed to be sending an email today with the password?
Tell him to log into his yankee account, go to edit profile and the presale password is on the bottom..

2 PM

Pre-sales for the Jay-Z/Eminem dates at Yankee Stadium and Comerica Park will go on sale today, June 23 @ 2pm Eastern.

Does everyone have the same password for the jay-z fanclub site? And does anyone know if there is a limit?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

They already sold 11,000 today apparently.
laugh.gif
How do you think the stubhub/ebay market will be for these? Theres already about a G of tickets for sale on stubhub

*shrugs.

I know they're trying to do 35,000 for this event. This is the same source that told me 2 weeks in advance before the news got public about Jay doing a Yankee Stadium show in Sept.

Back
Top Bottom