Eminem "Not Afriad" CDQ...Thizz face still on from the last freestyle

"forget the earth, he's got the urge to pull his d1ck from the dirt, and F'kk the whole universe"

sick.gif

dude went in... glad to see him back.

but i agree beat/chorus could of been stronger

Originally Posted by RitchDad

its iight man lol you guys are buggin......rock bottom>>>>>this
Those are two completely different songs, RB is about depression and everything going wrong and NA is about coming back, healing and recovering.

I'm lovin it... so amped for recovery... if his features and this are a sneak peak... we are in for a treat

he need to stop singin...

its official... boi 1nda is addicted to snares
laugh.gif

yea i kinda hate this hook but the verses are cool...

he really needs to stop singing tho
roll.gif

You need to stop rappin', though...

Just playin' my g.

Sure he can't sing, but I think the whole point is this is coming out song for getting his life back together and becoming Marshall again. Its much more personal with him on the hook than someone else... just my two sense

essentially, all the critics in here are equivalent to other NT'rs searching for flaws on Jessica Alba or Megan Fox and her thumb

the Best always receive the most criticism though

it's okay that you secretly love the song, you don't always have to be the contrarian for the sake of ego & receiving attention

You all whined that he always puts out a wacky single attacking celebrities. Now he puts out a singe involving a serious issue, motivating message, and you still aren't happy.

Whether or not you like it, it will still be the best album of '10.

Originally Posted by glasses

essentially, all the critics in here are equivalent to other NT'rs searching for flaws on Jessica Alba or Megan Fox and her thumb

it's okay that you secretly love the song, you don't always have to be the contrarian for the sake of ego & receiving attention

You all whined that he always puts out a wacky single attacking celebrities. Now he puts out a singe involving a serious issue, motivating message, and you still aren't happy.

good subject matter doesnt automatically equal a good song... the beat is boring and the hook is trash...

The great thing about this song is that it puts Em back in his element. He's been running away from this inspirational side for a while. He's included maybe 1 or 2 of them on his past albums, but if this is how Recovery sounds like, he'll really be in his element.

I've noticed he's using A LOT more wordplay than he's been using in the past. We all know he ill with the multis, not that kind of wordplay.

This bar displays what I'm talking about...

You said you were king, you lied through your teeth
In fact, %#@@ your feelings/fillings
Instead of getting crowned/crowned you getting capped/capped

All-in-all, it's a great single. A great introduction to the new Em, who's exorcised most of his demons, and a guy who is hungry again, even if he's eating well.

And I honestly enjoy his singing. It isn't the best, but it works.

Seriously... can anybody match the energy/emotion Em brings to a track?

That alone is what makes this track great... his verse on Forever, Drop the World, and Airplanes part 2 are all great and I have a feeling how the album is shaping up to be.

Stop hatin!

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

good subject matter doesnt automatically equal a good song... the beat is boring and the hook is trash...
You sell beats for $10.00

I Think I'll pass on your analysis of what a good beat sounds like.

Song is dope. U music critics kill me....@%# do u want in a song? Is there any song that u have ever liked? Jesus.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

TIME's right though, this beat is wack, but its still a good song overall.
Yeah that snare drum is annoying as hell. I like the song a lot as a first single, but it won't be anywhere near the best song on his album.

You sell beats for $10.00

I Think I'll pass on your analysis of what a good beat sounds like.
have u hered his beats?
i dont see what thee price of his beats have to do with anything
and im sure hes sold beats for wayy more than 10 bucks....lol...just sayin

pretty good... i see he is taking a different approach on his music, so Recovery is gonna be a a bit different from his other albums

more proof of a stan mentality...

no stan, but is it better to hate on absolutely everything cuz lets be honest...ur music is worse than 95% of what you hate on

I agree wholeheartedly

Why are yall's feathers so ruffled when someone doesn't agree that the song is the greatest thing ever? It's aight, I feel like ripping my ears off after hearing that damn hook. And some of yall must be confused, Em wasn't rapping HARD on this song. He was WAYYYY more aggressive on the Over/BBB freestyle.

I'm hoping the album is more along the lines of the Forever,Over/BBB, Airplanes and less of this sing songy/I got bullied in school "Not Afraid" type stuff. But maybe that's just me, I like the aggressive Em, the uplifting/inspirational Em seems forced to me 
ohwell.gif

And FTR I had no problems with Relapse besides the accent, his wordplay was great throughout the album.

Back
Top Bottom