Eminem "Not Afriad" CDQ...Thizz face still on from the last freestyle

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

The chorus grew on me. This is classic. Recovery will be classic. First time I can actually say this and believe it. We seriously have NEVER seen this side of Eminem. He's actually talking to us.

Screen cap this. Recovery will be a classic. EVERYONE will agree, the fans, the critics, everyone. This is the REAL COMEBACK we've been waiting for.
here we go again...

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

after listens and listens, i just love this song...it's not his best, but it just puts me in a better mood, i love Em songs with a meaning i could relate to.

you guys think the radio is gonna play this tho? it's not a pop song and hip-hop stations don't really play songs like this...Em will sell regardless but is he relevant to the mainstream again?

I heard it on the radio last night. Was pretty surprised.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Recovery will be up there with illmatic and reasonable doubt.
I'm a huge Eminem fan, but why must you say $%!* like this?
Just to incite the haters.

I think it will be a solid effort and better than Relapse.

Outside of that, it's all up in the air.

Starting to realize the Em stans go harder than Jay stans.

To dude up above...

Screen cap and remember this...

Eminem will/can't ever make anything close to an Illmatic/Reasonalbe Dought (wasn't that good)/Ready to Die/The Fix...

Unless...

He goes into 8 mile mode... he did some of his (and hip hop altogther) best work on those three songs on that album... bar non... especially the one that starts out with the train sound... that IS his best song ever and probably one of the top hip hop songs all time... he has to get back in that mindstate though.

That whole entire camp was just a product to be sold... Em (colored hair and blue eyes) 50 (bad guy tough guy act) and he's starting to realize that his fans he had a decade ago grew/is growing up and doesn't want to hear that nonsense that the once did (Relapse).

Don't get me wrong Em is a beast no doubt about it and him and NaS are the top echilon when it comes to rapping, but he's going to have to find his place and move with the times and adjust. But, like NaS sometimes I don't know if Em knows like what direction he should go in and all, but still be successful because apparently these days that measures how good you are.

I'm hoping for this CD (Recovery) to be good because I want good music period from anyone or anywhere, but I just think you guys are going to hard and you don't want to set yourself up for dissapointment. Look at Relapse he himself admitted the sh.. was ehh, but you guys defended that CD like it was Illmatic 1.2 or something... although Noreaga said Melvin Flint was wack and I loved that CD.

I'll wait to see how things turn out and hope for the best, but I'm not a big fan of this song but at least it's better than that other nonsense he usually comes with (I like all his first singles though except for the one on Relapse).

So how is anyone supposed to take your opinion seriously when you say @$%# just to get a reaction?

Smart dumb !%*@@.
Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Starting to realize the Em stans go harder than Jay stans.
Your hate for Jay kept you from seeing this.
laugh.gif

On NT, it ain't even close.

Love the song but I can't stop
laugh.gif
when I hear EM say "____ the universe."
laugh.gif
ReMinds me of that terrible ICP song about Unicorns and Rainbows .

So this beat was Maino's first, then Boi 1 Da turned around and sold it to Em...

Why does this ALWAYS happen to Maino??

Last album Versatile sold him & Joe Budden the SAME joint ("Runaway Slave" & "Pray For Me")

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

So this beat was Maino's first, then Boi 1 Da turned around and sold it to Em...

Last album Versatile sold him & Joe Budden the SAME joint ("Runaway Slave" & "Pray For Me")
Happens all the time. Its 99.9% the rappers fault. Maino prolly kept sitting on that and didnt tell 1da he was gonna use it. 1da said #*@+ that im not waiting and played it for Em's people.

I dont know what Maino was thinking.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Happens all the time. Its 99.9% the rappers fault. Maino prolly kept sitting on that and didnt tell 1da he was gonna use it. 1da said $%@+ that im not waiting and played it for Em's people.

I added the joint to iTunes and it was tagged with the date 10-07-09. Maino had half a year to let 1da know he wanted to use it. The end.

Originally Posted by brooklynhustla

Beat is ok, pretty boring though. The chorus and singing were corny as well. Overall its not a bad song, but not a particularly good one either.

In spite of this song's mediocrity, his lyrics are on point and I'm feelin' the direction he is goin' in. Cautiously optimistic about the next album.

sums up my feelings..Cudi would have been $$$$$ on the hook

stans are in full effect in this thread

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Recovery will be up there with illmatic and reasonable doubt.
I'm a huge Eminem fan, but why must you say $%!* like this?
Just to incite the haters.

I think it will be a solid effort and better than Relapse.

Outside of that, it's all up in the air.
You make yourself sound like a lame stan with posts like that. Posting !@!$ like that make ppl *sigh* and shake their head just by seeing your sn.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

you guys think the radio is gonna play this tho? it's not a pop song and hip-hop stations don't really play songs like this...Em will sell regardless but is he relevant to the mainstream again?
i think it will...the Not afraid/eminem/beamer benz bently freestyle got the whole internet going crazy...checkout facebook..u type in Eminem, and search posts by everyone...people going crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

The chorus grew on me. This is classic. Recovery will be classic. First time I can actually say this and believe it. We seriously have NEVER seen this side of Eminem. He's actually talking to us.

Screen cap this. Recovery will be a classic. EVERYONE will agree, the fans, the critics, everyone. This is the REAL COMEBACK we've been waiting for.
will you stop...I'm as big of an Em fan is there but these comments are absurd. Stop sucking so hard jesus christ...take that !!$$ else where...RE-@+!%*+@-LAX

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Happens all the time. Its 99.9% the rappers fault. Maino prolly kept sitting on that and didnt tell 1da he was gonna use it. 1da said $%@+ that im not waiting and played it for Em's people.

I added the joint to iTunes and it was tagged with the date 10-07-09. Maino had half a year to let 1da know he wanted to use it. The end.

Believe it or not, the hook on Maino's joint is worse than Em's...

I guess it was a blessing in disguise...

But he goin have to find a NEW 1st single tho...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Putting In Work wrote:

Reasonalbe Dought (wasn't that good)/Ready to Die/The Fix...
Ban this ******.
indifferent.gif

I just did, thanks for the advice...  
indifferent.gif

Dead Stokc wrote:
Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Eminem will/can't ever make anything close to an Illmatic/Reasonalbe Dought

eek.gif
I hope that was done intentionally.
Reasonable doubt...
laugh.gif
just a mispelling my fault.

Also, I thought BP1 was better... never was really a big fan of RD except for a few cuts here and there and Big's verses... my opinion though.

I'm a big Eminem fan but this song is just alright to me.

He sounds like a girl when he's singing the bridge.

I hope he comes out harder on the album though.

Back
Top Bottom