Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

I am not sorry to say but those are now the sickest II's IMO straight fire!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

pretty cool looking shoe.
im curious to see if these will crease as bad as the cdp 2s
how is the leather guys?

The only leather is on the side panels that are the faux snake skin and on the back heel tab where it say's EIE...

The gray part is nubuck and the part's that have the writting is the same type of material that is used on the XX3's where they have thesignature's repeating...

I wanted these, but not really bad just for the collection. Not to resell. Had them, but darn work computer too slow!!!

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

It didn't crash on me, It just said due too the popularity they have just sold out,

Now in the past 3 days I've missed out on these and the 11/12 cdp

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
me 2,, and i missed on %40 of the grey ikes now i gotta pay retail if i can get them even

eek.gif
wow those are dope the pics posted on the last page make them look 100x's better
pimp.gif

congrats to all those who copped, i wish i could have

DAMN ... They are looking REAL NICE ... CANT WAIT for my pair .... Great way to end my shoe year , I think .

Just curious, but does anybody know if these are individually numbered? I mean with a fixed amount produced, JB as numbered harder to get shoes like the QSSpiz'ikes and Premier XX3's.

spoke to a nike rep a little while ago. i told him my order was still showing pending, and he said not to worry, they havent been shipped out yet. Theyreplanning on shipping em out monday or tuesday, for ground shipping that is.

Back
Top Bottom