Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

nike +!+%*@ up my account when i stopped working for them so now it won't let me sign into my account so anyone want to hook it up with an invite?

everybody was hating and now their all on the band-wagon. their are now more pages for this per day for the past few days than there is for the 11 and 12post.

I know for a fact me and jordanpheen and a few others have been on these form the get-go ....

Originally Posted by xbiker47

IMO people are just likeing them because there limited. Im not really feeling them because of all the lettering print
Not even an opinion. IT'S a straight up FACT that people only "like" these or "think they're not bad" is causeit's limited. *#@#*%# hypebeasts man.
smh.gif

Gurantee if this was a REGULAR release, all these little !!%+ in here would be cursing JB right now.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I know for a fact me and jordanpheen and a few others have been on these form the get-go ....
I think i have too...

It would be rediculous if none of us got them!

Originally Posted by thentickickz

I think i have too...

YES .. that would suck .. BIG TIME . I know if i dont get a pair I really HOPE you guys get yours ... keeping my fingers crossed .

Hopefully I can get a pair, no jumping on the band wagon here I've said I wanna pair from the jump lol.

I think i have too...

I was in the first thread back in like late october.

I will be heated if the people who don't get them are the people who really wanted them.

Perfect Christmas Present to myself.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

i got an extra invite... $2 is good...

so what u plan on buying with th money u make off ur invite...candy??
He pays $108 plus tax&shipping while you pay $110 plus tax&shipping.
lol...the $2 will go to lunch.... anyways my code was expired too..... at least im in already..

Originally Posted by mikeposite

everybody was hating and now their all on the band-wagon. their are now more pages for this per day for the past few days than there is for the 11 and 12 post.
true that.Ima try to cop to keep em in my room and just look at em everyday lol. Im in the process of actually reading the book now.

^^I feel your pain. I am a member, but can't get out of work Thursday. Still trying to find someone to help me get these or at least try
frown.gif

I have had more than a couple nt members try and hook me up today and all of them are expired!!!! Please anyone have an unexpired invite HOLLA! much love

tired.gif
mad.gif
@how many people are coming in now saying they want these
damn its going to be hard to cop...and those trying to ask for invite might need to just stop because half of people in FC invites are expired including mines

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

I think i have too...

I was in the first thread back in like late october.

I will be heated if the people who don't get them are the people who really wanted them.

Perfect Christmas Present to myself.
I never thought about it as a Christmas present to myself!

Well worded
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom