Fa Real...
smh.gif

co-sign

Infinity co-sign ......
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Hope to get a pair to rock

Man me too, def want to rock these, need that shirt that EM was wearing in that pic too
smokin.gif
I wont mind making some $ off the hypebeast tho
devil.gif
laugh.gif

True facts right there vcof2005!

I hate to do it to people, but if I can make a grand for less than 10 mins worth of work, you know I'm doing it. I'm strapped for money and I'mhaving trouble getting gifts for everyone. It sucks.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

smh.gif
@all the new faces Im seeing in this thread

Just because not all of us have 1600 posts or whatever, it doesn't mean that we're not always here. I've been reading this topic since the day itappeared, and I've been loving the Eminem II's since I saw them. I don't hype, and I'm not a beast.

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

is it just me or is the site moving extra slow right now? I can't even get past the login screen...

just you
...fantastic. I'll see if I can get something to work on my roommates iMac then. thanks

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

True facts right there vcof2005!

I hate to do it to people, but if I can make a grand for less than 10 mins worth of work, you know I'm doing it. I'm strapped for money and I'm having trouble getting gifts for everyone. It sucks.

eyes.gif
Mmmmmmmmm yeeeeeaaaaaaa Okkkk

Originally Posted by kei akuma

smh.gif

Just because not all of us have 1600 posts or whatever, it doesn't mean that we're not always here. I've been reading this topic since the day it appeared, and I've been loving the Eminem II's since I saw them. I don't hype, and I'm not a beast.
are you a girl?

smh.gif

Just because not all of us have 1600 posts or whatever, it doesn't mean that we're not always here. I've been reading this topic since the day it appeared, and I've been loving the Eminem II's since I saw them. I don't hype, and I'm not a beast.
post count has to do with what
indifferent.gif

fall back...no where in my post did I say kei akuma was a hypebeast
eyes.gif

dudes always feeling like every post is aimed at them
eyes.gif

kei akuma wrote:

jordanpheen wrote:

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

I apologize. I'm just tired of people writing off some people cause they weren't posting in this topic at first, or cause they've got a low postcount. My bad man.

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

ya but some of us have actually been on here saying we want em, not just watching. since day 1

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Whoa ... let's pull the reins up a bit. We are here for the same purpose, for the same goal, for the same passion. Js -- and more important Em Js. Seeingmore unfamiliar faces and talk of reselling is definitely gonna get people worked up, tho, and understandably so.

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

ya but some of us have actually been on here saying we want em, not just watching. since day 1
and how they put things on blast. being around since day one.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bullmangotti

I don't like how FC is giving out the text to be a member right in the end, thats BS

that number and way to get into FC has been around forever
indifferent.gif

Oh man this is killing me ... HEART beating like im going to JAIL ... NNNNNOOOOOO I just want it to be over already .. LOL

Back
Top Bottom