Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

hell no........never in my lifetime....all resellers should be out camping for 23s. IMO. Leave these to the true heads. Resellers suck...

aj23kicks-theres no way that you're gonna make anything close to a grand for these shoes not even close to 500
its not even worth it to try, let someone else who really wants them get them
if you get them and try to flip them for a grand- be prepared to have that pair for a VERY long time

Originally Posted by clogan23

what is better to hit refresh or open a new window when they are supposed to be up
same thing, if u hit refresh it takes you all the way back. but what is better? any1?

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

what is better to hit refresh or open a new window when they are supposed to be up
same thing, if u hit refresh it takes you all the way back. but what is better? any1?
umm idk refresh takes you back to a the main page which could wastr time ...then again if you stay in the site and just view all then go back toview catalog will it no show up?
eyes.gif

ready to cop.... was gonna have my bro help me but i dont want to order two (if i get any...haha) and get my order canceled

good luck everyone! i've decided i'd be late for school a couple of mins, i'll get off work now go straight home and try to cop at 4 and then headto school asap, good thing my school is just a couple of blocks away...

Originally Posted by enrique23

aj23kicks-theres no way that you're gonna make anything close to a grand for these shoes not even close to 500
if you get them and try to flip them for a grand- be prepared to have that pair for a VERY long time

umm.....these will go for over 500 easily just because they are limited to 313 and are hyped.........i mean if the db 1's sold for 300....if u can flipthem fast enought u can get alot

Just want people to know if your strapped for cash and plan on trying to buy these and dont get a pair, know that Nike will hold your money through out theweekend til all orders ship out. Meaning if you plan on trying to buy cdp or even aj23 be prepared for that money not to be there til tuesday maybe eventhursday.

I'm not copping, but I've been keeping tabs on this release since the jump....good luck guys! I hope the majority comes out of this happy!

Originally Posted by easy3000

Just want people to know if your strapped for cash and plan on trying to buy these and dont get a pair, know that Nike will hold your money through out the weekend til all orders ship out. Meaning if you plan on trying to buy cdp or even aj23 be prepared for that money not to be there til tuesday maybe even thursday.

umm......credit card??

Good luck to ALL im out .... Ill see NT after the drop .... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE .....

All I am saying is now this thread is 46 pages deep.....and it is full of hypebests, resellers saying can I get an invite and I hope I get em. These peopledidn't even like them in the beginning. I am not saying that no one can like these or not like them in the beginning and then when it's 1 hour tillrelease say oh I hope I get them. All I am saying is that a few of our fam on here are not indecisive and can say they are different than the majority in thisforum. We wanted them from the beginning and now it is a fact that our chance of gettig them could be very slim due to all this hypebeasting. There's nodisrespect to anyone. I am not going to get mad and hate anyone if they get em and I don't. I just want everyone who realy truly likes them to get them andnot those who want to get them and make a profit. But whatever more power to everyone on here. What do I know right I just have 160 posts
eyes.gif
. I have been coming on here for years and admired all the peeps postin but justhate that there are haters and little cry babies on here. Anyway good luck RICO, jordanpheen, and all the others....we're going to need it even more.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by enrique23

umm.....these will go for over 500 easily just because they are limited to 313 and are hyped.........i mean if the db 1's sold for 300....if u can flip them fast enought u can get alot

Salty about those Is ... I messed around trying to get the order to go through with a differen cc and it failed. Then it was too late!
mad.gif

I don't plan on any repeats tonight.

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

umm idk refresh takes you back to a the main page which could wastr time ...then again if you stay in the site and just view all then go back to view catalog will it no show up?
eyes.gif

if u go BACK then it will take you all the way back to the FLIGHT CLUB page where it gives u the address and phone numbers of the 3 flight club stores

Back
Top Bottom