Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

its gonna be so funny if some one tries to copp more than one and gets they're order cancelled
roll.gif

It's gonna happen -- GUARANTEED ..... do I have anyone willing to bet me on it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by monday22

is there a limit to how many you can buy?

Can people read, lord people these days are so incompetent to read no offense. The key word just try!

man people keep askin what they gonna sell for....who cares what they sell for!!! this is a collector shoe man, reseller chumps get the $%@# out and leaveshoes for the people who really want them

Originally Posted by marley

man people keep askin what they gonna sell for....who cares what they sell for!!! this is a collector shoe man, reseller chumps get the $%@# out and leave shoes for the people who really want them

there has been more of posts like yours then resale questions......but ur right

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by easy3000

Just want people to know if your strapped for cash and plan on trying to buy these and dont get a pair, know that Nike will hold your money through out the weekend til all orders ship out. Meaning if you plan on trying to buy cdp or even aj23 be prepared for that money not to be there til tuesday maybe even thursday.

umm......credit card??
you and I may have a credit card, not everyone on NT has a credit card. Just saying.

roll.gif
JordansRMyCrack wrote:

its gonna be so funny if some one tries to copp more than one and gets they're order cancelled
roll.gif

laugh.gif

i second that motion go ahead be greedy people it'll make for a good joke!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

roll.gif

laugh.gif
how? cc #? ip address?

Just want people to know if your strapped for cash and plan on trying to buy these and dont get a pair, know that Nike will hold your money through out the weekend til all orders ship out. Meaning if you plan on trying to buy cdp or even aj23 be prepared for that money not to be there til tuesday maybe even thursday.

umm......credit card??
you and I may have a credit card, not everyone on NT has a credit card. Just saying.

i hear u but then again they retail at $110 ($150?)...its not like its a $300 pack

umm......credit card??

Yea I know.You right. I just remember when was young using my tcf debit card to order nubuck 12's/laser iv's. I was low on cash back then had tochoose which 1 I wanted.

I hope everyone that really wants a pair NOT to resell gets them. I just learned about this yesterday, but I want these to WEAR them...I'm not getting myhopes up on being able to get them, but I'll be giving it a shot. Good luck to all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

All I am saying is now this thread is 46 pages deep.....and it is full of hypebests, resellers saying can I get an invite and I hope I get em. These people didn't even like them in the beginning. I am not saying that no one can like these or not like them in the beginning and then when it's 1 hour till release say oh I hope I get them. All I am saying is that a few of our fam on here are not indecisive and can say they are different than the majority in this forum. We wanted them from the beginning and now it is a fact that our chance of gettig them could be very slim due to all this hypebeasting. There's no disrespect to anyone. I am not going to get mad and hate anyone if they get em and I don't. I just want everyone who realy truly likes them to get them and not those who want to get them and make a profit. But whatever more power to everyone on here. What do I know right I just have 160 posts
eyes.gif
. I have been coming on here for years and admired all the peeps postin but just hate that there are haters and little cry babies on here. Anyway good luck RICO, jordanpheen, and all the others....we're going to need it even more.

YOUR THE GUY CHARGING ME $20 A FLIGHT CLUB INVITE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+%#* OUTTA HERE FAM
indifferent.gif

Even if I make $100, it's still more $100 than I had before. Times are rough, especially when you're in college...

who's gonnna reselll???????? ima rock mine and keep them. there pretty limited 313 pairs!!! and if you think about it slim shady gots friends and familysooo really guessin 297 pairs for sale

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

Even if I make $100, it's still more $100 than I had before. Times are rough, especially when you're in college...

have u heard of a job?? im in school to and have a job

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Originally Posted by monday22

is there a limit to how many you can buy?

Can people read, lord people these days are so incompetent to read no offense. The key word just try!

** ok i guess that answered my ?, lol...i did read everywhere but i didnt see a limit so i'll just try for one pair
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom