Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Think about it...313 pairs. Mad Hype. Limited Shoes. Eminem. Jordan Brand...and the dreaded resellers.

This is nothing new here. Of course there was gonna be people angry...I'm one of them.

Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Got confirmation email for my sz 12! I just hope they ship out
Site going reealllyy slow right now i just wanna get on to see the video they had for them ha

Also there is no way there is only 313 pairs made that seemed too easy,, or maybe alot of orders going to be cancelled??

Got my 9.5. Im sure I could have copped more but why be greedy. The 313 is suspect, I just wanted the shoe. I almost went to upgrade shipping, but that is NOTthe way they prioritize. They process the order and then ship how the buyer specified...that said I am still crossing fingers!

!! There was an error while moving to the order commit screen

thats the message i keep getting ever since i placed my order at 6:50 est....im heated

tight when on at 6:52 added my size then i got to the last part and it kept sayin error submitting your order

Site froze while i was in the middle of paying for them then it just popped back up. Let's hope I still have my pair!

im pissed, crashed when iwas pressing submit button, lucky for you rico, and i hope jordan pheen got his too, now im 15 mins late for school and i have a4chapter test waiting, i'll vent later
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

HAPPY for all those that got there pairs ... NOW we just wait for them to come ... Should be here tomorrow ...

Back
Top Bottom