Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by enrique23

idk but it seems as if there were more than 313 pairs
either there were more or a lot of people are gonna get their orders cancelled

I better not be one of them. But it really doesnt seem like a whole lot of peoples orders even went thru. I've only counted a few dozen

Now it says (after I hit place order):
This Site is Temporarily Closed

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Oh well, maybe should have put in a 11.5 instead of 11.

u guys who watched the video really wasted your time. fuk the VIDEO! gotta get the shoe first! now i wanna watch the video but cant anymore

this is %^%$%$&%*&^*&^&^$%$@$#&^%. only sizes 16 17 and 18. i went to the complete order form and it was like due to popular demand wedont have your size. i did not think to call. did not know you can do that.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

HAPPY for all those that got there pairs ... NOW we just wait for them to come ... Should be here tomorrow ...
looks like it went well for the both of us. man im too happy lol

For people that said they ordered 1 pair then went back and ordered again with a different name and card I called Nike and they said that it was 1 pair perhousehold so if your order gets cancelled you have nobody to blame but your greedy self. Got mine so I'm good.

these went up hella early ... around 3:45pst ... i was able to get my size 10 and got all the way to the confirm order screen before the site tells me thatsize is all sold out
tired.gif
. i call in and the customer rep was able to pull up a sz 12.5 as the closest size to me. i tell her to go ahead and takes down all myinfo and right before confirming the order, she has that size sell out. she was able to get me a big foot size 13.5 afterwards. *sigh* gonna keep that behemothsize for collection purposes.

hope everyone had better luck than i did.

I hope my order doesn't get canceled etc. I'm glad that a number of us were able to get our orders through though.

Sorry to all those who got f-ed by the site. Hopefully luck will turn in your favor soon.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Now it says (after I hit place order):
This Site is Temporarily Closed

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Oh well, maybe should have put in a 11.5 instead of 11.

same thing happen to me at 6:54pm

Ok, I officially give up. Waste of time. Congrats to those who got them. Props to the RESELLERS. No need to hate people making their money.

!$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! !$@$ YOU JB! wasted my damntime!.. is there anyway to complain b/c they put it up early when the release was for 7est? and it was early?

Placed my order at 3:52 PST...Size 11 and I got a Confirmation Email as well...Size 11 FYI and these will be worn as soon as I get them in (If I get themin)...Snow and all...

Congrats to all those that copped, got my size 11 with confirmation e-mail.

If you click on the link for the overview of the shoe, it does state that there are only 313 pairs and each pair comes with a special T-shirt.

I HAD THE SAM EPROBLEM i GOT IN AT 3:55PM PDT....HAD IT IN CART CHECKING OUT, I SUBNITTED PAYMENT INFO AND THE COMPLETE ORDER SCREEN STUCK AND I GOT THE ERRORBAD GATEWAY.......COOMPLETE JOKE THEY KNOW TRAFFIC WILL BE HEAVY.

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

HAPPY for all those that got there pairs ... NOW we just wait for them to come ... Should be here tomorrow ...
looks like it went well for the both of us. man im too happy lol

CON Grads bro .. glade its all over ... WHAT UP WITH PHEEN ???? NOW on to the XX3's ...

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

So glad I just wasted an hour and a half on this. Complete joke.

I swear. FINALLY, after making it through checkout, the damn screen says to me I have nothing in my cart!

Anyone else have this problem?!
I did

Back
Top Bottom